BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Love their clothing, shoes, and socks. Recently I was on the lookout for some nice running socks. My husband surprised me with some from Under Armour and am so pleased! They stay perfectly in place and come in fun colors. The softest, comfiest running socks I've owned to the date.
Emina F.
Holland , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Good brand for working out. Has a lot of breathable material for the gym. Sometimes you can find good deals on them at stores such as TJ Maxx or Marshalls. However, they need to have some more plus sized womens clothing for those of us who are a little heavier and still work out.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour has been my go to brand for anything from tennis shoes to sweatshirts. I love the material that the sweatshirts are made out of and trust me, even though they are expensive, they are worth it.
Jordan H.
Washington, DC
I used to be strictly a Nike girl, and I always thought they had much higher quality clothing. I'm slowly changing my mind though, after wearing under armor. They have amazingly crafted clothing and it's definitely the warmest brand for those of us that run outside even in the cold.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Usually this is one of my favorite brands of workout gear because they have multiple blends when it comes to fabrics. They make different pieces for different workouts which is also extremely helpful.
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
Great brand in the market! The only reason I'm giving it a 4star is because they don't have a wide variety of workout apparel nor shoes to choose from for women. Def continue buying the few sweaters I find because their quality is amazing!!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under armour is expensive but sometimes it's worth it because of the quality. Everything from clothes to shoes are made with strong durable materials so they will last a long time and withstand the elements.
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
Their shorts are the best! I found some that were the perfect length and not low rise. They fit well and worked perfectly for dance and fitness activities. They are cute too with a decorative band at the top! I need to find more because after almost 3 years, they are very worn out.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
I am a very active skier and I love wearing under armor as a warm layer beneath all my other gear. It really helps keep me warm & prevents the cold from getting through the rest of my gear. I am very pleased & I would recommend.
Luz Paola M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Me gustan los zapatos más que la ropa de esta marca, son muy cómodos y me encanta la gran variedad de colores que tienen, son duraderos! Aunque bastante costosos! Lo recomiendo, le van a sacar mucho provecho!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?