4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Love their clothing, shoes, and socks. Recently I was on the lookout for some nice running socks. My husband surprised me with some from Under Armour and am so pleased! They stay perfectly in place and come in fun colors. The softest, comfiest running socks I've owned to the date.
Good brand for working out. Has a lot of breathable material for the gym. Sometimes you can find good deals on them at stores such as TJ Maxx or Marshalls. However, they need to have some more plus sized womens clothing for those of us who are a little heavier and still work out.
Under Armour has been my go to brand for anything from tennis shoes to sweatshirts. I love the material that the sweatshirts are made out of and trust me, even though they are expensive, they are worth it.
I used to be strictly a Nike girl, and I always thought they had much higher quality clothing. I'm slowly changing my mind though, after wearing under armor. They have amazingly crafted clothing and it's definitely the warmest brand for those of us that run outside even in the cold.
Usually this is one of my favorite brands of workout gear because they have multiple blends when it comes to fabrics. They make different pieces for different workouts which is also extremely helpful.
Great brand in the market! The only reason I'm giving it a 4star is because they don't have a wide variety of workout apparel nor shoes to choose from for women. Def continue buying the few sweaters I find because their quality is amazing!!
Under armour is expensive but sometimes it's worth it because of the quality. Everything from clothes to shoes are made with strong durable materials so they will last a long time and withstand the elements.
Their shorts are the best! I found some that were the perfect length and not low rise. They fit well and worked perfectly for dance and fitness activities. They are cute too with a decorative band at the top! I need to find more because after almost 3 years, they are very worn out.
I am a very active skier and I love wearing under armor as a warm layer beneath all my other gear. It really helps keep me warm & prevents the cold from getting through the rest of my gear. I am very pleased & I would recommend.
Me gustan los zapatos más que la ropa de esta marca, son muy cómodos y me encanta la gran variedad de colores que tienen, son duraderos! Aunque bastante costosos! Lo recomiendo, le van a sacar mucho provecho!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos