BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is an excellent brand. They have so many useful workout items and make the best spandex out of any other brand. They also have an excellent marathon and running festival held every year in balitmore
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I am obsessed with their hoodies and shorts! The quality is so great, but the price can be kinda high. However, their products always last a long time. I really enjoy this brand and I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I have had the same old Under Armour sports bra for YEARS and I am amazed at how well it held up. Still elasticy and supportive after being worn and washed so many times. I would buy the same one again.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour has been my go to brand for anything from tennis shoes to sweatshirts. I love the material that the sweatshirts are made out of and trust me, even though they are expensive, they are worth it.
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I love under armour. Especially when shopping for my daughters sports stuff. Yes, its expensive, but there clothing is made is good. It lasts so long. Plus when I wash her clothes. They don't fade. They make really nice things for little girls. Very stylish. I love under armour.
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
Their shorts are the best! I found some that were the perfect length and not low rise. They fit well and worked perfectly for dance and fitness activities. They are cute too with a decorative band at the top! I need to find more because after almost 3 years, they are very worn out.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love everything Under Armour! It fits so comfy and last for a long time! Great quality products so it's worth what you pay for it in my opinion! I would definitely recommend shopping here to others!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Playing sports this was always one of my go to brands for cleats, ball pants and even batting gloves. They have so much to choose from and even though it may be higher price range the quality is so good!
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armour cold gear and heat gear are both my favorites! I typically stick with their leggings because there just so well made! Thick and comfy! You can't see through them! And the prices aren't bad! As far as under armour shirts....ehhh I'm not a fan :/ there too thin for my liking!
Alesia c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE brand when it comes to workout gear! They use nothing but the Best Materials! Each product is made with the users needs in mind. They're gear comes in a ton of styles, colors, and sizes! Great for TEAM or INDIVIDUAL USE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! !
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?