BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Arielle N.
I would love to say I'm a fan of under armor I have tried time and time again with their sports women's clothing but unfortunately nothing last that long if pills quickly and the quality is just lacking.
Scarleth N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love there running shoes and sportswear! The clothing is flexible and you don't feel tight in them. The shoes are comfortable for running. I haven't tried any training shoes from them so I couldn't say.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands. They have high quality and stylish things. Most things are expensive though but are well worth it. Very well made and it is very easy to create a stylish outfit

Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Love the quality that comes along with under armor. Even though the prices are pretty high, you're paying for the quality. The clothes last close to forever and the shoes have always been great in sports!
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love Under Amour!!! Just about everything they make is awesome..I couldn't go threw are winters her with out there winter coats hats and gloves even down to my socls and boots!! My son won't were anything else.. Its pricey but well worth it can't go wrong with under amour!!
Stephanie C.
My favorite workout brand! I almost exclusively wear UA gear for running and working out year-round. They're clothes are comfortable and stylish enough that I wear them nearly everyday when casual clothes are appropriate. I've even worn their ColdGear running tights as leggings with pumps and a blouse when going out to a nicer dinner - they kept me way warmer than "regular" leggings would've!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I just love his brand of clothes my favorite are the yoga pants and tank how perfect they make them for no sweat like your clothes don't stick to you price is high but you get what you pay for i think .
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I don't think this brand is generally worth the price you pay. There are other brands out there that do the job just as well, and are a fraction of the price. The one thing I will pay full price for from this brand is their compression shorts. They seem to last longer than other brands.
Kelsey P.
Definitely my go to for workout clothes. Breathable. Quick drying. And super cute/stylish for both guys and girls! Was recently on a long trek in Peru and literally lived in our UA tops the entire time!
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I have had the same old Under Armour sports bra for YEARS and I am amazed at how well it held up. Still elasticy and supportive after being worn and washed so many times. I would buy the same one again.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?