BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jason D.
Fayetteville, NC
Although under armor is expensive it is very durable and worth the money. I have worn it since it came out and have kept the items for years. I have used them in athletic competitions, in the military, and my normal fitness routine. I have no complaints. You don't need to completely outfit yourself in under armor but by pieces specific to what you are doing and it wont break your bank.
Kathy S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love this brand?! I love their clothes to work out in, shoes weren't my favorite, too hot. But their clothes fit wonderful, they breathe well, I wouldn't mind them to be a bit cheaper though.
Hattie S.
Ellsinore, MO
I love under armour with a passion!!! They are so comfy. They are expensive but worth the money. I shop under armour a ton. I love the feel and quality of their clothes and products. Definitely recommend.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is my go to brand for sportswear and for my husband, as well. The quality of their products are outstanding, but they are pricey! I believe it is more than worth the price though! I would highly recommend.
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
Under Armour provides great athletic and casual wear. The dry-fit gear is great for exercising. The cold weather gear is great for winter sports. I really like that Under Armour is made of thin, lightweight materials. The only downfall of Under Armour is that it is quite expensive.
tonya v.
Westport , Ma
I love this brand it keeps my family warm in the winter and cool in the summer. We use this product in every sport from running to skiing! My boys love the sneakers the best and have great style choices.
Megan D.
I really love all of the products this brand has. I shop here a lot for all types of sports. I can go into any athletic store and purchase it. Mostly everything is great. I will be shopping there again.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands. They have high quality and stylish things. Most things are expensive though but are well worth it. Very well made and it is very easy to create a stylish outfit

Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Under armour is a bit pricey and some of the items I think you're just paying for the name (the sneakers! Not worth it) but they do have awesome socks!!!! The price is worth the comfort and they also last.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
Under armor is one of my favorite fitness brands. Their heat gear line is amazing and that's coming from someone who lives in the Midwest and has to deal with below freezing temperatures for about six months out of the year. Under armor fits really well and always looks really nice.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?