BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love their hoodies! They are super comfy and come in a huge variety of colors. PLUS they last so long and the quality is AMAZING! These are somewhat of a splurge item for me, but they are totally worth it!
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I have had the same old Under Armour sports bra for YEARS and I am amazed at how well it held up. Still elasticy and supportive after being worn and washed so many times. I would buy the same one again.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the ease of use that I experience when using the MyFitness Pal and Under Armour Record apps. Everything is at my fingertips. I would definitely recommend these apps to anyone who needs to track food and activity.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Hands down my favorite active brand. Their products are built to last, even when you just throw them in the regular laundry (oops! I know better now!) they still come out no worse for wear. They have all types of products and fits so you can always find what you're looking for. Love it!
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
Under Armour provides great athletic and casual wear. The dry-fit gear is great for exercising. The cold weather gear is great for winter sports. I really like that Under Armour is made of thin, lightweight materials. The only downfall of Under Armour is that it is quite expensive.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I don't think this brand is generally worth the price you pay. There are other brands out there that do the job just as well, and are a fraction of the price. The one thing I will pay full price for from this brand is their compression shorts. They seem to last longer than other brands.
Becky J.
Ogden, UT
I love the quality and material. It can be a little pricey. I like to check out the outlet stores. In this brand I have hats, kids clothes, workout clothes.......
Worth the extra money because it lasts!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is my go to brand for sportswear and for my husband, as well. The quality of their products are outstanding, but they are pricey! I believe it is more than worth the price though! I would highly recommend.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I really love working out in their shirts. they wick away sweat and don't stick to your body. their clothes are expensive, but they are able to withstand the wear and tear of working out in them for a long time. they also allow you to look really cute, but also strong while working out.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I received my first under armour outfit for Christmas and it is so comfy and warm. The workout clothes are made out of great quality material plus they are fashionable too! Great brand for runners to the everyday gym goer!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?