BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Absolutely my favorite brand of all time. Everything I've purchased has held up to the rough nature of my work. Their tennis shoes are very well cushioned and have never hurt my feet. I love that they have both fitted and loose gear too. So many options and so many colors to choose from.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This brand of clothing is worth the price you pay for it! I'm married to a police officer and under armor is worn all year long!! Keeps you dry in the summer and the cold gear is great for the winter time!!
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Under Armour products are really good from there workout equipment to the shoes to her clothes 10 bottles I really love the product because they're adorable and they work really well when you're working out
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband wears a uniform and this is what is underneath so he feels comfortable. Pricey so o try to find on sale. My 3 kids all love wearing under armor and we have bought the shirts, insulated tights, underwear, socks and shoes! Maybe I should try to get a job so I can get a discount ūüė≥
Hannah S.
I only buy my husband and I under armour workout clothes because they are stretchy and comfortable. They are sweat absorbing material so it doesn't cling to the skin. I love the style of each piece of clothing I buy!
Davisha P.
I have quite a few of their products and I love all of them! Although they are pricey, I think they are worth it. The products I own are very comfortable and are of high quality. There are also many colors to choose from for their workout gear which just makes me more excited to work out!
April F.
Lindley, NY
What can I say, I love this brand. All their products are exciting and new and look good on almost anyone. They pay particular attention to a flattering fit and targeting the specific needs of the customer.
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
Under Armour is the number one choice in my household of athletes. The clothes are great for working out and last a long time. It is worth spending a little extra money for this brand. I normally shop for Under Armour at Sports Authority and occasionally can find some pretty good deals.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is great! I work at a sporting goods store and Under Armour is probably the number 1 brand that people buy of clothes. It's right up there next to Nike. It's a bit pricey, but it really is worth it. Sooo comfortable. If you are a gym rat or play any sports you know UA is amazing.
Kathleen F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband and I both love this brand. Wicks sweat away, is comfortable and easy to move around in. I never mind spending a few extra dollars on their apparel because I know I am getting quality merchandise!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?