BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kelley G.
Alpine, UT
Have had all 4 of my boys in the gear since they could walk! Durable, tough and perfect for every sport they've tried from football, baseball, basketball and even ballroom dancing!!! Perfect for EVERY sport!
Tamara K.
BALTIMORE, MD
Best workout wear brand out there. The quality is great and styles are nice and flattering. The prices are comparable to other brands like Nike and adidas. It has clothes for kids men and women and I love buying it for my whole family. It lasts a long time and doesn't fade wash after wash.
Jennifer M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love under armour! The quality is really good and it holds up through a toddler and several washings. They have a good selection and variety. I'm not a huge fan of the women's shoes some of them feel narrow.
Issy I.
I love the brand. The clothes are almost always very comfortable as well as stylish. The price is kind of steep sometimes but it is definitely worth it. My favorite purchase this far are my workout shirts.
Heather M.
Madison, MS
I am an under armour ambassador, and I can attest to the fact that they trul do care about consumers and about the quality of their products. They work well in advance to improve their clothing line, and have been working hard to catch up in the shoe department for runners in particular.
Gabrielle J.
Seminary
I love under armour. It is the very best! It fits my body the way i need it to and actually comes in my size. I will be wearing it again! My favorite is the black undershirts I wear under my medic uniform.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Great quality! I buy a lot of under armour for my running. Really comfortable fit. Oh, and their underwear, too! They are very nice! Price is awesome and just right! Love love love! I will buy again and again!
April F.
Lindley, NY
What can I say, I love this brand. All their products are exciting and new and look good on almost anyone. They pay particular attention to a flattering fit and targeting the specific needs of the customer.
Jasmine P.
Under Armour is such an amazing brand. The clothes and shoes are super comfy for workouts or everyday life to just throw something on and go. All the way down to the accessories. Very top of the line workout brand. It would be nice if the products weren't so expensive but it is what it is.
Jenn B.
I really like this brand! It's cheaper than Nike and I feel like it's for the more rustic sports. Nike is more soccer or yoga, Nike is more for hunting. I love it though. I have so many of their sweat-shirts
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?