BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Gabrielle J.
Seminary
I love under armour. It is the very best! It fits my body the way i need it to and actually comes in my size. I will be wearing it again! My favorite is the black undershirts I wear under my medic uniform.
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
I remember those days having to go to my brothers football or basketball games. Our Mom always got him some of that good under armour and he said it was his favorite anyway it's as good as Nike pro products.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Best workout wear brand out there. The quality is great and styles are nice and flattering. The prices are comparable to other brands like Nike and adidas. It has clothes for kids men and women and I love buying it for my whole family. It lasts a long time and doesn't fade wash after wash.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Friendly tip: if you're dating around or looking for a sugar daddy etc... snag a man in under armor because he's a practical SOB! Their products are durable weather proof and light so you can move but still be warm. Their gym clothes wick sweat away too, and are great for warm weather. Great brand!!
Issy I.
I love the brand. The clothes are almost always very comfortable as well as stylish. The price is kind of steep sometimes but it is definitely worth it. My favorite purchase this far are my workout shirts.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is great! I work at a sporting goods store and Under Armour is probably the number 1 brand that people buy of clothes. It's right up there next to Nike. It's a bit pricey, but it really is worth it. Sooo comfortable. If you are a gym rat or play any sports you know UA is amazing.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband wears a uniform and this is what is underneath so he feels comfortable. Pricey so o try to find on sale. My 3 kids all love wearing under armor and we have bought the shirts, insulated tights, underwear, socks and shoes! Maybe I should try to get a job so I can get a discount ūüė≥
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I was a bit skeptical of this when it first entered into the market years back. But with working at a sports store with a great employee discount, I decided to try it out. I absolutely love it, especially if you're one to attend football game but want to beat the cold. Keeps you warm and dry!
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Under Armour products are really good from there workout equipment to the shoes to her clothes 10 bottles I really love the product because they're adorable and they work really well when you're working out
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
Under Armour is the number one choice in my household of athletes. The clothes are great for working out and last a long time. It is worth spending a little extra money for this brand. I normally shop for Under Armour at Sports Authority and occasionally can find some pretty good deals.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?