BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Barbara S.
I love this brand! I own tons of leggings, tops and sports bras from Under Armour and they all have been made from great quality and have been lasting a long time. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This brand of clothing is worth the price you pay for it! I'm married to a police officer and under armor is worn all year long!! Keeps you dry in the summer and the cold gear is great for the winter time!!
Crystal C.
Sizewise, I would go with a size one size larger than the shirt you wear, whereas I got the same size and it's a little tight in the arms. other than that, very very warm, plus, it could take a bulge off ;-)
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
I am an avid runner and under armor has the best shorts for running. I really like the shorts they make that are microbiol. They always smell clean after washing unlike some competitors that hold sweat in.
Cher C.
Maple Shade, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is an awesome brand Especially their bra they are really comfortable and don't hurt like some other brands I have experienced before in the past. Their running shoes are to die for very soft in the inside and easy to exercise with.
member-5fe009606
How can anyone NOT give a full rating on Under Armor!?! This company is the new Nike! I'm an athlete and there really isn't anything I haven't loved from this place! Style and functionality for all athletes! And the COLORS!!! The price point is a little expensive but other than that! ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Under armour makes some amazing products that are durable and will last you a while. I believe they can be a bit pricey so I shop at the Outlets where their items are a little more discounted. I recommend!
Stefanie P.
Awesome brand when it comes to sports and athletic clothing. They are well made and come in cute and trendy styles. They sometimes are a bit expensive but I feel like most workout gear is that way. Under Armor is great quality with characteristics such as moisture wick and sweat control. Definitely recommend.
Racheal W.
This is a great brand! They make such high quality products that are easy to move in and fit well! No complaints or any negative experiences with this brand. I look forward to buying more of their stuff in the future!
Jenn B.
I really like this brand! It's cheaper than Nike and I feel like it's for the more rustic sports. Nike is more soccer or yoga, Nike is more for hunting. I love it though. I have so many of their sweat-shirts
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?