BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Ally T.
This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to active gear. I find that the sizes fit well and that the pants don't fall down when I'm at the gym or on a run. I love the different styles they offer as well
Erin C.
South Bend, IN
A really great brand for sports bras, sweats, shorts, socks, and shoes! I am in love with their running shoes. They keep the bottoms of my feet from getting sore on long runs. Also, their Coldgear is fabulous!
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy the quality of most of their apparel, especially their work out capris and their sports bras. I have a friend that used to work their too and their employee discount is like 50% on top of the promotion.
Rachel G.
Frederick, MD
Love this brand. The products I own are great quality. Unfortunately it can be a bit pricey so I don't own many of their items but the clothes I do own have been great and lasted a long time. Recommended brand!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armor is a great sports brand! They're super long lasting with their material and great quality! You can buy Under Armor at your local sports store or even online! I will most definitely shop for this brand again!
Allison F.
Stonewall, LA
I love everything Under Armour because it don't matter what it is, it is made to last! The quality is amazing but the prices can get on up there. However, I love this brand and I have a lot of shoes, clothes, underclothes and accessories in this brand! I prefer it over Nike for the most part.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
I love Under Armour clothing it is made very well with quality materials. Bit pricey but it's worth it because the stuff last and it really does work it doesn't just say it'll keep you warm it will and it also has a lot of moisture wick which keeps you comfortable I really love their products
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this brand and so does my fiancé. We have almost matching camouflage hoodies and they are the most comfortable thing in the world. I love how I don't become as cold in them as I would in a regular hoodie.
Kat L.
Kings Park, NY
Under Armour has been a brand that I have continued to wear over many seasons and for many sports. From the cold gear for cross country and winter track back in high school, to capri pants that were perfect for Tough Mudder. Everything form this company has lasted and does the job it is meant to!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great brand for workout clothes my husband plays football on the weekend and is always telling me how warm it keeps him they have some many things from clothes to sneakers love when is put on sale best time to buy.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?