BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
I love UA clothing. I enjoy the variety with different brands - heatgear, all season gear, etc. sometimes I have to size up with compression fits, but overall I've really liked how everything fits my curvy body. Have not had success with headbands staying in place, but that's not brand specific :)
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This clothing brand is top notch high quality stuff!! I have a million of their sport bras and leggings and I don't believe I could give them up if I tried. These items have lasted wash after wash without tearing.
Braylen C.
Evansville, IN
German is a really great brand for every time I go running in track I'm always wearing the four of us because it makes me feel really great and I would be really cool because I reckon pull in your outfit so yeah.
Adrianne B.
Strongsville, OH
I am slightly obsessed with anything Under Armor. I have several pieces that I use while running in the winter. The Coldgear Shirts are by far my favorite. They are meant to keep you super warm, but are also moisture-wicking in case you happen to be sweating at the same time you're freezing :-)
Marisol Z.
My son loves to use the clothes from Under Armour it is great when it is hot and when it is cold. It keeps him to his climax. He also using the cleats and he loves the style. He got the batman football cleats. Everyone on his team loves them. I am thinking of getting him another pair for next season.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is #2 on my top 3 list of best workout clothing. The price is high, but the quality is amazing!! I just don't like that some of the sizes vary in the way that they're a but reduced compared to other brands.
Caroline B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love under armour!! I bough a pair of their shorts from academy and have gotten tons of complements. It is slightly expensive but not anymore than any other athletic wear brand and you can always wait for a sale!
Kelsey K.
Fairmont, WV
For the past years, all of my running shoes have came from Under Armour! The running shoes provide the right amount of support for me and are very comfortable. I can usually get about a year out of one pair, so they hold up pretty well. I also love the light weight workout tanks and spandex shorts!
Irene O.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best heat gear product you can get!
We purchase a lot of sports gear and tactical gear. It keeps you warm in cool weather and cool in hot weather. It also helps soak up the sweat so your not drenched
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
Love their women's workout clothing! Especially the pants, they fit perfect! I have multiple pieces from this brand and they hold up really well! Super good quality! Would recommend to anyone needing athletic clothing.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?