BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I love all of my under armour clothing. The quality is great! I have some shirts in multiple colors because I love them that much! Most of their apparel is affordable, which is another reason why this brand is great!
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
I love UA! I always shop at the UA outlets near my home and am unbelievably impressed with the quality of the clothing- breathable, stylish, flattering in just the right places. I am currently 7 months pregnant, and the clothing still fits me in just the right places, even with a rather large baby bump!
Emma W.
Hartford, CT
Love love love Under Armour! Best spandex ever for layering or by itself. I love the material for working out or just casual wear. I like how they're a little less expensive than Nike (even though they're not cheap) and still a reputable brand. I would own more of their clothes if they were less expensive.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband is a welder and he gets A LOT of holes in his clothes. But hes worn an under armour sweater to work for a long time and it lasted a very long while before getting any holes and kept him nice and warm as well.
Autumn F.
I love everything under armor. I like that they don't just sell shirts and pants. They also sell hoodies, shoes, headband, water bottles. You can buy under armour from dicks, bass, pro, they even have warehouses you can go to.
Jennifer S.
Under amour makes quality products. I have a sports bra that I love and my husband exclusively wear UA socks. I have had such a positive experience that any time I see an UA product I would consider it to be superior.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
I swear by UA workout gear, especially their sports bras. The material is very high quality and the sports bras do a great job of keeping me comfortable, minimizing movement, and exceptional sweat wicking. They can be pricey, so I typically only shop at the Outlet locations or at markdown sales or TJ Maxx.
Rebecca C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love under armour brand. Every winter I buy my son a bunch of shirts to where under his clothes to keep him warm. I have a pair of flip flops by them that I wear around the house they're so comfy. They're like memory foam at the bottom, I bought them 4 months ago and they're in great condition still.
Kelsey H.
I love UA fitness products. They are comfortable and most importantly affordable compared to other competitors. The clothes last for a long time and new products are always innovative. I will be a UA lifetime consumer.
Nikki C.
One of my favorite brands! Their clothing is such high quality and comfortable. I have never regretted anything under armor that I have purchased but their sweat-shirts and sweatpants and sports bras are my favorite!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?