BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
Although a bit pricey, Under Armour makes quality clothing and I am constantly going back to buy more. I have sweat-shirts, t-shirts and other sports and casual apparel. I refuse to wear any other cleats besides my Under Armour cleats for football. I feel they offer support and they are extremely durable!
ashley m.
Love this brand! I'm a huge gym freak so I don't mind splurging on gym clothing. This brand is so comfortable to wear and have so many options depending on the work out you want to wear the outfit for.
Erin C.
Manchester, NH
While expensive, Under Armour apparel gives you a great bang for your buck. I'm especially a huge fan of their cold gear running tights. They make training outdoors in the New England winter not nearly as awful as it could be. My fiance is big on their heat geat tops. He works in a kitchen, so they are great for wicking sweat on even the worst days. Like I said, a little pricey, but you can't beat the quality of their clothing!
Natalie A.
Olathe
I think this brand it very good and I have many of their products. I have shorts from under armour that fit very well and I would recommend it for everyone. They have a lot of great products that I will continue using.
Ashley W.
My backpack is under armour brand, and I love it! It has held up very well considering the huge nursing books I carry around! I would definitely recommend this brand for people to purchase. Their items are great quality.
Lesley M.
Can go from working out to just doing some errands on Under Armour clothing! It is such a comfortable material, it's awesome! You will literally catch me walking around with under armour wherever! Definitely recommend.
Sara M.
Under Armour is a great brand! From their shirts to their shorts to their shoes.

They provide good quality products, and while they can be a bit pricey, they are worth it in the long run.

The products that I've gotten from Under Armour haven't fallen apart and are still in excellent shape.

Thanks!
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
I love Under Armour but find them to be a little pricey. Lucky for me there is an outlet about 45 minutes from where I live. I love their running shorts and tanks. A lot of the material is great for wicking away sweat when you're logging those miles or lifting weights. Four stars, they lost one for pricing.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
This is my husbands favorite brand for t shirts. We must own a dozen of these, one he's had since his first wife over 5 and a half years ago. The shirt outlasted the girl. So I can attest that these are top notch quality.
Rachel R.
Under armour is the best sports brand out there. The clothes hold up well and they don't bother your body with itching. The clothes are very expensive but I think that it is worth the price to have good excercise clothes.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?