BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
Under Armour is my family's favorite athletic brand! Although it is a little pricey, we do find good deals at the factory stores. All 6 of my family members wear it, from my husband and I to all of our children, ages 1 year to 12 years. The cold gear does such a great job of keeping you warm! Love these products!
Gina S.
Carmel, NY
These jackets are a little expensive but they are made for exercise/playing sports. They don't soak up sweat and they keep you very warm. I am excited to try running outside with mine as soon as it gets just a little warmer.
Jessica C.
Love all their products they are amazing. I used only their cold weather clothing but have recently started exploring other items. Even simple items like a hat was made very well I think I will definitely be a life long fan.
beth W.
Winsted, CT
I love my under armour, it is amazing for work outs and I don't feel soaked in sweat at the end. The reason why I gave it a B and not an A is because it costs so much money, and I find myself wearing my one outfit until it is legit falling apart because I cant afford multiples. Wish they had more affordable options.
Maggie H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love under armor! I had a pair of their sneakers and they lasted me several years and through many band camps in high school. i always end up buying my brother UA socks because they are the perfect gift for teenage boys!
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
Under armor is you notch the quality is superb and the price isn't too bad if you aren't a cheap person. i don't personally mind paying $75 for a hoodie or $55 for work out clothes.. the quality is there so its worth it to me.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
I play soccer year round, so when it's freezing wearing an under armour cold gear long sleeve shirt makes the cold a bit more bearable. The sweatpants are my absolute favorite sweatpants out there. They're so comfortable and definitely worth the price. Their products are on the pricier side, but they are worth it.
Prin C.
Being a fellow Baltimorean I love that is company is based in Maryland. Great Quality items. Sneakers are very comfortable, almost like walking on air. I just wish the owner was more careful about things he states in the media.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love under armor products expecially for sports. I shop here very often and they always have good deals. You can find their products at other stores also. Some things are expensive but you can find affordable products.
Berkeley K.
Alpine, AZ
Been wearing Under Armour Coldgear since moving to a colder and snowier part of the state. Some of the items in my collection I have had for years and with the exception of worn silk screening, they show very little signs of use and working at the local ski area in the winter, my Coldgear gets A LOT of use.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?