BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Heather H.
Sevierville
I love Under armor products! I have an awesome cold gear jacket that helps me stay warm during the winter months. I used to freeze bad during winter but now that I have my underwear in cold gear and a cold gear hoodie I stay nice and warm. I am very impressed with this company and do believe it's worth the money.
Daria H.
I am in love with under armour sports wear. I have been using their clothing for over 4 years now, and have never been disappointed. Quality, large selections on different tastes worth the price and time spend for shopping.
Gina S.
Carmel, NY
These jackets are a little expensive but they are made for exercise/playing sports. They don't soak up sweat and they keep you very warm. I am excited to try running outside with mine as soon as it gets just a little warmer.
Jenna C.
Nashua, NH
I think this brand is too expensive. I don't really like the look of their clothing either. I have not really bought anything from them personally due to this reason. So anyone on a budget, I don't recommend shopping here!
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
Under armor is you notch the quality is superb and the price isn't too bad if you aren't a cheap person. i don't personally mind paying $75 for a hoodie or $55 for work out clothes.. the quality is there so its worth it to me.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love Under Armour. They have a great selection for all kinds of active lifestyles. My favorite pieces are the compression capris, the sport bra (it's reversible), and the tank tops. It is pricey and I only buy it on sale.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
As a volleyball player, Under Armor is a must have! I definitely buy this whenever i can, it never disappoints me. No matter the product, from water bottles to clothes etc, i can always count on this brand for a perfect fit.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
Under Armour is my family's favorite athletic brand! Although it is a little pricey, we do find good deals at the factory stores. All 6 of my family members wear it, from my husband and I to all of our children, ages 1 year to 12 years. The cold gear does such a great job of keeping you warm! Love these products!
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is seriously one of my favorite brands to buy workout clothes from; they provide some of the best looking fitness attire on the market. I recently bought my my little nephew a pair of their cleats for peewee football.
Joanny R.
When I played softball I got my cleats from them and they are amazing! still have them! I also have work out shirts from them and they aren't that silk material that sticks to you when you sweat. Amazing quality for their price
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?