BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alexis T.
Altoona, Pa
I love every single under armour item I own. This brand has never let me down. All of the clothing and shoes are so comfy, and they aren't ungodly expensive, compared to other brands. I've never been let down with this brand.
Kaitlin T.
Doylestown, OH
I love this brand, I have everything in them! I love their leggings, hoodies, socks, shoes, hats and so much more! wish I had a gift certificate, they're affordable prices too! If you want great quality clothes id recommend!!
Liz H.
I love my workout gear from Under Armour! They're breathable, comfortable, and fits really well. I have a top and bottom from UA for workouts. I feel that they make it easier for me to workout longer because I'm not too hot or sweaty. I use the same top and bottom under my paintball jersey because it's light and breathable.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands for workout clothes! They have some bright color clothing pieces which I love! I also like that you can get it on sale and it ends up being much cheaper than buying a lululemon outfit.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
One of my favorite brands of all time. I love every single one of their products- shoes, leggings, sweat-shirts, track jackets, hunting gear, you name it. The coldgear line is so incredibly warm in the winter and the heatgear really keeps you cool in the summer. You pay for quality and this stuff is some of the best.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
I love under armour for all of their workout clothes. Their tops and pullovers are my favorite. I wish I could wear their capris and leggings but they always fit in my thighs and hips but then are way too loose around my waist.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Great brand! Awesome for working out and keeping cool while doing so. I enjoy their products and so does my boyfriend and family we all use them when it comes to fitness wish they were cheaper though that would make life easier
Carmen W.
Cypress, TX
UnderArmour products are Great. I have a few of there shirts and sport bras. The know how to supply comfort. I run all the time so comfort is important. I have proper support with the sport bras, the shirts are great when working out and or just hanging out around the house. I have only great things to say about them.
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
Under armour never disappoints with their products. They're super comfortable, super durable, and even fashionable! It's not super expensive, and can be found in just about every athletic store! Definitely recommend this brand
Stacey T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour has a lot of great workout gear. They are awesome quality and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this brand. My husband's favorite is their lightweight fitness shirts and I love their fitness tank tops.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?