BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Great brand! Awesome for working out and keeping cool while doing so. I enjoy their products and so does my boyfriend and family we all use them when it comes to fitness wish they were cheaper though that would make life easier
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This is one of my favorite brands. I wear under armor from head to toe. I love their work out attire. It's breathable and light weight. The sneaks are so comfortable. They are a little pricey but you can find some good deals here and there.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
Under Armour is one of my favorite brands! Their clothing is really durable and of good quality. The fabric is comfortable and breathable. The cold gear always keeps me really cool. My husband would have nothing but Under Armour if it were up to him! I highly recommend UA for anyone looking for good, quality active wear.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Under Armour is a very popular active wear brand. You can find Under Armour on their website, Dicks, Field N Stream, or even Gander Mountain. Their product can be pricey but at the same time their product is very good quality.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
We wear a lot of Under Armour gear in my household. We work out a lot and wash after each wear, so it is important that our workout wear is durable and can sustain the wea and washes. The sport gear is also appealing to the eye and good for weekend lounge/errand wear! UA can be pricey, but I think it is worth the money.
Josh F.
I like their product. I use it for everyday work. It's just expensive. I don't want to be paying for the name brand. I want a product that's not too expensive but worth the quality! The economy is just not that great now a days.
Kayla L.
UA is seriously a great great great brand for shoes and workout attire! Most of their stuff is affordable and is very high quality! I have at least 10 things for UA because their clothing is awesome! I recommend you shop there!
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I have an Under Armor hoodie that has seriously lasted me 3 years and is still going strong. It's actually one of my favorites. I love everything Under Armor.. hoodies, work out pants, shoes, shirts, you name it. Great products!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my favorite fitness clothes brands. I love how breathable all of their material is. I love that it fits in all the right places. I love how cute and functional they make their products. I will always shop Under Armour.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Under armour is one of my favorite brands! Such great quality and I usually buy from TJ max because they always have great sales! My favorite are the shoes and cold gear! For annoying who loves athletic wear I highly recommend!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?