BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessica D.
Great brand, I have Purchased shoes and clothing from this brand and it's amazing quality. It's expensive but worth it. My shopping experience was great, they were very attentive at the store and online. I would buy again this brand.
Sophia L.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
It's a good brand of workout gear. Their products are made well and are priced fairly affordable. The product I like to purchase from them is their spandex shorts. They fit comfortably and don't ride up as other spandex shorts do.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great clothing suited for any athlete or fitness freak. I get discounts through myfitnesspal all the time for under armour and some of the clothes I purchased years ago are still in great condition even after all the wear I put on it.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What more can I say under Armour brand has always been one of my favorites and I love how their clothes are so comfortable yet are perfect for working out I shop here a lot and I think it is worth the price their clothes last forever
Amanda G.
miami
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have bought one or two workout tops from them and absolutely love them. They do a great job "wicking away moisture" and keeping me relatively dry. I can't always find a wide variety of styles for workout tops but the styles I do find look good. They are extremely durable and long lasting. They can be a little expensive but well worth it.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I am an under armor nut! I love everything they make, for socks to pants! They are so warm when it comes to cold weather gear. They are alittle pricey but I think they are worth it! My pant I have had for over two years and they still look new!
Laura G.
I wear Under Armour almost every day even if it's when I go to the gym or just doing some house work. Their clothing is very fashionable and comfortable. Not to mention it will last you a very long time. Definitely worth the money!!
Nicholas W.
Gaylord, MI
Great stuff! Used this when in the military and it was a lifesaver and the best stuff around. Definitely came in handy when when we were deployed in Iraq because the nights can get pretty chilly out there. Great product that I would recommend to anyone. It is definitely worth every penny spent on it and you won't regret it!
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
I'm a Nike fan but under armor is my next choice. I think UA is very expensive but their quality of clothes is top notch. You always get what you pay for. Great colors, variety of clothes, great color choices and very comfortable
alyssa g.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Definitely a go-to brand for when it comes to buying sporting goods. I play softball & I like to get new cleats every other season & I always find myself coming back to Under Armor again & again. Although some of their products are a little pricey, they are totally worth it & you will get a lot of wear out of anything you buy!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?