BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Aly O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love wearing the under armor brand..... Whether it's tennis shoes, clothing or a jacket.... There products are always comfortable and fashion forward while not being too out there. My only complaint is that the price is a little too high!
Gretchen K.
Mahwah, NJ
I love Under Armour clothes for working out. They're always incredibly functional - the heat gear keeps you warm, and the cold gear keeps you cool. They're also stylish! My only complaint is how pricey their stuff is...but it lasts forever, so I can't be too upset. If you can find one of their outlets, it's definitely worth it.
Sarai L.
My husband likes the dri-fit shirts from Under Armor, but I haven't found anything that feels breathable, yet. It's not my go-to brand for athletic clothing, but I will continue to try on things from this company. I do own a couple shirts that I received as gifts, but I rarely wear them. My husband does use his quite frequently.
Rebeka G.
I really love this brand. All of the clothes and shoes are great quality. Prices do tend to me expensive but reflect the quality so I can't complain too much. I have under armor sports bras that are years old and still in great condition. That's really impressive considering the west and tear. Overall totally worth the money
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Under Armoir can be a bit on the pricier side but it's worth every penny! Excellent quality workout clothing that doesn't tear or fade! Keeps you cool or warm with various clothing materials! Would definitely recommend this brand!
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I love the quality of your leggings because I run a lot outside and they are great for under my scrubs at work. I just hate how ungodly expensive everything is. I would love to buy more but can't afford them unless they're on sale.
Tiffany B.
Broomfield , CO
Under Armour gear is definitely one of my favorite brands of athletic gear. The hoodies are really great quality and will seriously last forever. I also really love the shoes. They have nice style and are super-comfortable. I see a lot of people complaining about the price but honestly Under Armour is absolutely 100% worth it.
Sophie G.
Shamong, NJ
I have an Under Armour Hustle Backpack and its wonderful! I'm in college so I wear my backpack pretty much all day, and usually its packed pretty full. There is special gel inside the straps so my shoulders don't ache when it is heavy. It's also waterproof which really helps protect my laptop when I get caught in a storm.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
My fiance lives in Under Armour clothing. We have a discount store near us and he went there for hours. The clothing is durable, keeps it color after many washes, and is so comfortable. It can be pricey but is really good quality .
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love all their running gear! They have the most comfortable capri leggings and I love all the accent colors. I also have a couple of thing tanks from UA. Love them and how they wash up. They are definitely always on trend! I would love to see some more inspirational items from them similar to a Nike but a little more innovative.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?