BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Leah J.
Forest, VA
I don't really know what it is about Under Armour, but they are by far my favorite sports clothes brand. I feel like when you get them on sale they are a reasonable price, and they are definitely high quality. My favorites are the running capris, I would live in them if it were socially acceptable, because they are that comfortable!
Gretchen K.
Mahwah, NJ
I love Under Armour clothes for working out. They're always incredibly functional - the heat gear keeps you warm, and the cold gear keeps you cool. They're also stylish! My only complaint is how pricey their stuff is...but it lasts forever, so I can't be too upset. If you can find one of their outlets, it's definitely worth it.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Under Armour is an excellent brand! I have multiple workout clothing pieces, and I've been so impressed with the quality & durability of each product. I also appreciate their sleek designs and sharp logo. Some of their clothes can be a little in the pricey side, but I have gotten some excellent deals at the Under Armour outlet.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I can't brag enough about Under Armour. I waited for a long time before purchasing my first item with them due to the price tag. An ex told me that its worth the money because of the quality. I am so glad I gave it a try. I love everything I have bought so far. They carry an array of sizes, colors and styles. Must for everyone!
Madison B.
Texico, NM
This brand! Definitely tied for first with Nike to me. I have so many of their workout tops and shorts. They have very great quality and tons of selection. I haven't bought a product from them that I was disappointed about. Highly recommend!!!!
Aly O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love wearing the under armor brand..... Whether it's tennis shoes, clothing or a jacket.... There products are always comfortable and fashion forward while not being too out there. My only complaint is that the price is a little too high!
Sarai L.
My husband likes the dri-fit shirts from Under Armor, but I haven't found anything that feels breathable, yet. It's not my go-to brand for athletic clothing, but I will continue to try on things from this company. I do own a couple shirts that I received as gifts, but I rarely wear them. My husband does use his quite frequently.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
This company is a brand is probably one of my favorites there really affordable in the products are always very high-quality. I totally recommend this already why I started and fitness you need something affordable to get themselves started.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I works at Sports Authority and UA is definitely one of the first brands I recommend to customers looking for great products. A staple in my closet is their tech tees. UA is constantly releasing new prints, colors, and technology. Definitely recommend Cold Gear over Nike's Hyperwarm. Never have I bought a product from them I didn't like!
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
The quality of this product is fantastic whether it be clothing, shoes, workout gear, bags, etc. The designs and colors fit every age, gender, and lifestyle. This product is sought after where I grew up, and a lot of people don't purchase it because it is spendy. My daughters have had UA clothing stolen from them at school before.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?