BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love under armour leggings! They are basically all I wear. They are a little on the more expensive side but well worth it. I usually get them from the outlet mall in my area and the people are always super nice and I love going there.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
I love under armour clothing because they have a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from. I love either yoga pants since they don't feel super tight and they are very movable. This is my second favorite brand of sports clothing.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
Most of my running gear is UA. I prefer this brand over others because I can find the proper sportswear specific to my needs through the fabrics and fits that Under Armour provides. It keeps me dry, cool, and comfortable during warm weather. And their ColdGear line keeps me dry, warm, and just as comfortable during the winter season.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Under Armour make such quality an durable clothing. I bought my husband his hunting gear for Christmas a few years back, it's all in great shape and keep him warm. I own several hoodies and they keep me warm and cozy. Worth every penny!
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
My favorite brand, every single piece of clothing that I have from under armour has lasted me over a year. Everything is so cute and comfortable, must I say they all match with something! My favorite to wear in the gym, on the field, running errands, or at work.
R T.
Very good quality sports apparel! I love their shorts and sweaters. It is on the pricier side, though of clothing. All the employees in the store really try to help you find what you're looking for. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm an Under Armour fan because they make their clothing in tall and long sizes so I never have to worry about tops or pants being too short. I have always been impressed with the quality. However, with higher quality comes a higher price.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I love under armour I mainly buy their headbands and sweatshirts but all their stuff is super cute and of course sporty looking but it's great for when you wanna workout and go to the gym! I love their sweatshirts a lot
Christina F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite brands!! Although is a bit pricey but then again what athletic product isn't. They also make really good winter products. If you haven't been to this store I would definitely recommend you stop by and check it out. You can follow me on Instagram christina_foulks
Nicole A.
Under Armour clothing line is my favorite not only because of the look, fit, and style options- but the products are quality and last a Long time. I'm wearing Under Armour daily for gym, hiking, yoga, bike riding and it's very comfortable.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?