BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the UA hoodies - they're so warm and thick! They're a must have for under my jacket when I'm going out in the snow. I also love their athletic shirts for their moisture wicking properties. I love finding these products on sale or clearance.
Michelle M.
I have items from several product line from UA and I love them all. I've appreciated the cold weather gear both in the US and overseas. The hot weather gear has come in especially handy as I live in the Southeast now. There is no end to my adoration for this brand and its products. Give their gear one workout and you'll be just as pleased as I am!
Luz R.
My favorite brand for sneakers. I tend to run, walk, and stand for hours thanks to school and work but my sneakers never fail me. I have both Under Armour and Nike, but I tend to be more comfortable in UA. There's always good deals especially if you have an outlet near by. UA clothing is also super comfortable, their leggings are the best.
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
UnderArmor is definitely quality investment. I still own and wear some of my underarmor workout apparel from high school without any type of tears or holes- and I'm saying that I wear them pretty much daily. Couldn't persuade me to buy from almost any other athletic brand- wear this for every purpose (field hockey, track, yoga, gym, and lounging)
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I first started buying under armour I figured the clothes wouldn't last for long and that they were expensive. Luckily for me, the shoes and sports bra has lasted me for almost 8 years. From the 4th year of those lasting I started to buy other under armour and I cannot be more happy. Love this brand and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
I love this brand.. I get almost all of my workout clothes from here and their shoes are great also.. Good quality... And everyone is really friendly and helpful.. I would definitely recommend shopping here.. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Jess D.
Woodbine, MD
Under armor can be expensive but you definitely are getting what you pay for. This is. Quality product no matter if you are buying socks or a jacket. They Have sales often, you just have to check, and sometimes sales are only on basic colors. My parents who normally don't buy expensive clothing only buy under armor now that I introduced them!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
UA is by far one of my favorite workout clothes. I also love the cold gear in the winter. They are the warmest for those extra cold snaps. The UA sports bras are the best on the market. Very durable and fit perfect. All of my sons baseball accessories are UA. We have had his UA bat bag for two years of travel ball and it is still going strong!
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I loooove under armour, i have a pair of pink and black capris and I love the feeling and how it hugs my legs showing off how "toned" they are..the only thing I don't like is the weird tie strings. I still love them and wear them all the time.
Taylor M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the under armor brand! It is great quality and lasts a while. The products are great but it can be very expensive. Compared to other high end products like Nike it is similar but to other brands it is a better product but more expensive
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?