BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
Under armour is the best workout clothes ever! The sweat technology they use couldn't make me feel any better during my workout. I stay nice and cool! I usually shop at the outlet store closest to my town, but everyone there is so helpful and great!
Ashley M.
I am overall a cheap person but when it comes to this product I will spend an extra few $$$ to get a nice workout outfit, shoes, etc. My husband also loves Under Armour products and uses them for work and when he works out. They are expensive but they last a very long time. I would rather buy this than a cheap pair of shorts or sports bra from Walmart.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Where do I even start!!!
Under armor is a high end name brand and there quality is awesome!! The fabric is out of this world legit there fabrics that they use to make clothes is so great the quality of it is fantastic I love to work out in under armor
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I Absolutely love my underarmour! I lived in a house with oil heat which was too expensive for a college student to pay for. My solution was electric heaters and a nifty pair of underarmour (Top & bottom). The underarmour made a huge difference. It was thin enough to even wear under my jeans to my college classes. These are comfy cozy and I LOVE mine!
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
What I like most about under armour is that no matter what type of weather is happening, there is always some type of clothing you can wear. The quality is breathable during summer and it keeps you very warm doing the winter. I highly recommend it.
Danielle K.
Oh, under armour! I absolutely love this brand. From shoes, socks, workout clothes, jackets and etc I always get exactly what I'm looking for. The colors don't fade and they last me years later. I recently started getting my kids UA and they love them.
Rebecca G.
Underarmor has become so popular not just because of name brand but because it holds up to standards. Everything is durable and lasts. This is why underarmor and Nike have always been at the too because underarmor comes out with a competitive product!
Lisa H.
Bismarck , ND
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband works with a lot of manufacturing plants and is often outside in the elements. I bought this for him thinking it will help keep him warmer during the cold months. I underestimated how great this would work for him. It keeps him warm and wicks away any moisture that would cause him to get cold while outside. He will be getting more this year!
Stephanie M.
I visited the Outlet store a few weeks ago. Incredible workout and fitness gear. I was impressed by the sports bra selection. And there is something inside for any level of activity or exercise. And that trademark logo means you can trust the quality.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Performance wise all under armour products are fantastic. Looks wise, fantastic I love the cute bright colors. Plus they are super durable. I do wish sometimes they were a bit more affordable but you pay for quality so in the end it's worth the investment
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?