Under Armour

How are their shoes?

Adina J.
Adina J.
1 year, 9 months ago
Do not like their shoes, but their apparel!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
1 year, 10 months ago
I love them for sports!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
3 years, 3 months ago
Exactly what Steve said. I think that maybe they are at the early stages of development on shoes, and they need to look into more ways to improve. Until then I will stick with NIKE
jenna d.
jenna d.
Ottawa, ON
3 years, 10 months ago
I work at a sports store, and the UA shoes receive mixed reviews from customers. Some love their light weight flexible approach, and other can't stand that they don't offer enough support. I've also seen shoes come back with holes on the side as they aren't often wide enough for wider feet. It's all in personal preference, try a pair on and walk around your house without going outside with them. If they can't withstand a days of walking return them and maybe go for asics.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
They're awesome for the gym, but for me personally I don't feel they have enough cushioning/support for running outside. I prefer Nike Frees for running.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
My son loves his pair. He says they are comfortable and lightweight
Jon C.
Jon C.
Chambersburg, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
So comfortable and very durable
Steve E.
Steve E.
Rosedale, MD
4 years, 1 month ago
Definitely not for running!!! Not enough cushion, good for cross training
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
4 years, 2 months ago
I go through about a pair of running shoes a year, and I bought in in UAs running shoes pretty early. I loved them then and I love them now. Their shoes have just gotten better with time. I would put them up there with brands like Nike.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Battle Creek, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
Son ball shoes have held up. Once you pay for them they will last until he outgrows them. Will continue to get UA shoes for sports.