by Under Armour
Tracy, CA

How are their shoes?
Adina J.
Adina J.
March 16, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Do not like their shoes, but their apparel!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Feb. 18, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
I love them for sports!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 5:24 p.m.
Exactly what Steve said. I think that maybe they are at the early stages of development on shoes, and they need to look into more ways to improve. Until then I will stick with NIKE
jenna d.
jenna d.
Feb. 4, 2014, 2:02 p.m.
I work at a sports store, and the UA shoes receive mixed reviews from customers. Some love their light weight flexible approach, and other can't stand that they don't offer enough support. I've also seen shoes come back with holes on the side as they aren't often wide enough for wider feet. It's all in personal preference, try a pair on and walk around your house without going outside with them. If they can't withstand a days of walking return them and maybe go for asics.
Jan. 5, 2014, 4:49 p.m.
They're awesome for the gym, but for me personally I don't feel they have enough cushioning/support for running outside. I prefer Nike Frees for running.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Jan. 1, 2014, 10:33 p.m.
My son loves his pair. He says they are comfortable and lightweight
Jon C.
Jon C.
Oct. 25, 2013, 11:49 p.m.
So comfortable and very durable
Steve E.
Steve E.
Oct. 23, 2013, 11:45 a.m.
Definitely not for running!!! Not enough cushion, good for cross training
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Sept. 30, 2013, 10:45 p.m.
I go through about a pair of running shoes a year, and I bought in in UAs running shoes pretty early. I loved them then and I love them now. Their shoes have just gotten better with time. I would put them up there with brands like Nike.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Sept. 26, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
Son ball shoes have held up. Once you pay for them they will last until he outgrows them. Will continue to get UA shoes for sports.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Sept. 21, 2013, 1:31 a.m.
My first pair of running shoes we under armour and they lasted so long! I haven't has any problems with them at all
Sept. 2, 2013, 9:31 a.m.
I love mine! I recently started jogging, plus I do elliptical/weights and the gym, and I find my shoes to be comfortable and supportive enough for all of that. I wear the Micro G Mantis running shoe. These were my first pair of UAs but I much prefer them to the New Balance shoes I used to wear.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Aug. 2, 2013, 3:09 p.m.
I don't feel like some of their shoes provide enough support
Shae M.
Shae M.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
I love my UA shoes! I've tried Nike, Asics, Rebock, Addidas, everything. My Under Armour shoes are by far the most comfortable ones I own!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
July 3, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
I haven't personally bought Under Armour shoes but I know a ton of people who have and they rave about them and prefer them over Nike shoes

Join Now