Apparel & AccessoriesShoesUnder Armour
Women's UA HOVR Machina Running Shoes

Under Armour Women's UA HOVR™ Machina Running Shoes

by Under Armour

NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable for ultimate speed External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel Sprint spike-inspired Pebax® speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones Reflective details Offset: 8mm Weight: 8.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Under Armour Women's UA HOVR™ Machina Running Shoes!
Ashley
These shoes are very comfortable. I love that they track my run and give me prompts throughout my run. I really enjoy reviewing the data in the app afterwards. Especially the foot strike information as I tend to have a hard heel strike and am trying to work on that.

Looking for your answer?