Under Armour Women's UA Favorite Fleece Hoodie [Black/White, Medium] uploaded by Sarah R.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

member-3d1d6
Under Armour Women's UA Favorite Fleece Hoodie [Black/White, Medium] this is a personal favorite it fit me perfectly it when I got it it was amazing to work out in the color or was amazing what was anything I will definitely be buying more from the shop.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I'm obsessed with hoodies. I have this exact one in pink! I LOVE it! it stays soft even after washing. very comfortable to wear. I love how big the hood is on it. highly recommend. I want to buy all the colors they have!
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Perfect for those cool fall evenings, or an early morning run. Just enough to take the chill off but not leaving you hot and uncomfortable
Katelyn T.
Tulsa , OK
Just bought this jacket and I like it so far. It's warm and comfortable. I like that I'm able to wear leggings with it
Justine A.
1979 reviews
This is so cute. I got is as a gift and I love it. it washes nice and stays soft. I wouldn't mind more colors.
Paula L.
Warm and stylish I like the fact that it is not bulky. The only con is it is a little too skin fit for my liking so I where one size up to my regular size. If budget is a concern it’s out the window because it is expensive. The quality is amazing so you won’t need to many of these.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
I like this hoodie a lot, the fleece keeps you warm and the design keeps you looking stylish. However, I was disappointed in the fact that it fits almost skin tight and the “V” part of the design sometimes comes too low.
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I've had this hoodie and similar ones also and I just love them. The material is so soft and even after many washes it does not lose it soft touch. Quite affordable too compared to some hoodies and definitely worth it:
Pamela C.
Sorel
I love the Nike brand, I'm a great trainer and I often turn to Nike for my workout clothes. I do not have this top unfortunately, but it is very beautiful.