Under Armour Women's UA Favorite Fleece Hoodie [Black/White, Medium] uploaded by Sarah M.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Just bought this jacket and I like it so far. It's warm and comfortable. I like that I'm able to wear leggings with it
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I'm obsessed with hoodies. I have this exact one in pink! I LOVE it! it stays soft even after washing. very comfortable to wear. I love how big the hood is on it. highly recommend. I want to buy all the colors they have!
Justine A.
This is so cute. I got is as a gift and I love it. it washes nice and stays soft. I wouldn't mind more colors.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
Perfect for those cool fall evenings, or an early morning run. Just enough to take the chill off but not leaving you hot and uncomfortable
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I've had this hoodie and similar ones also and I just love them. The material is so soft and even after many washes it does not lose it soft touch. Quite affordable too compared to some hoodies and definitely worth it: