Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Sarah L.Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Jen L.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Justine A.
2005 reviews
I love Under Armour. I sometimes have a hard time fitting into their clothes though. but I love their shoes.
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
Love this sweatshirt! Very comfortable and warm!
It's kind of on the expensive side but well worth the money.
Michaela K.
These are so comfy and cute! They are a reasonable price for the most part and I love the big logos.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
These are so comfortable. It’s perfect for the fall it doesn’t make me too hot or too cold.
audria m.
centreville
It was a very odd material. It felt kind of restraining. I couldn’t move my arms freely
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Love UA hoodies. They are always flattering and have the cutest colors to choose from.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Such a comfortable hoodie; silk and soft. Good price. Light weight and super cute.
Cassie C.
Amazing! Just love the feel and warmth of these hoodies the colors are great too
Audrey R.
Love this hoody!! Super comfortable, affordable, and warm. Perfect for outdoors. Under armpit carries my favorite outdoor wear
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I love under armour clothing, its one of my favorite brands, but I wish the clothing sizes would come in more of a size variety. As a bigger girl it is super hard to find clothes I love and are comfortable to wear and I find alot of brand name clothing varies mostly between small and large.. if there were more choices to choose from that carried plus size sizes I'd be super happy and would shop at these places more often!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Is this comfortable and warm?
Angie A.