Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Sarah L.Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Jen L.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Jill H.
Love these hoodies. They are soft, warm and comfortable. Most hoodies make me feel restricted and claustrophobic but the Under Armour hoodies are roomy and breathable.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Love love love the UA heat collection. Have literally used the leggings under the clothes for thermal protection in snowy winters.
I buy their men's tees for the hubs too.
Worth the price. All of them.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I LOVE MY HOODIE! it is so comfortable and I still look feminine with the way it's cut and designed. Not only that but light amounts of water seems to just brush off which is great for jogs in any weather! I have one in camo for all of my hunting as well, love love love these
Amanda S.
Comfy and soft inside - I always throw this on after an outdoor work out or leaving the gym. It's also perfect for running on a chilly morning. Comes in lots of fun colors, too! I to mine at Modells for maybe $30.
Rebecca G.
Underarmor makes great quality sports wear and this hood is by far my favorite. The outer layers has that silky feeling, and the inside is nice and soft. It keeps me warm on my winter morning jogs even when sweating. It does hold in the heat which is great for layering as well.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This was a spur of the moment purchase, because I was freezing one afternoon, and it has become my favorite sweatshirt. It's got a very flattering cut unlike many sweat-shirts, and is incredibly comfortable. And, the sleeves are actually long enough for me!
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE under armour hoodies! They fit so comfortable and are levels above regular hoodies. The sleeves aren't too short or too tight and the fit overall is comfortable and flattering! I'm a fan for life!
Rachel T.
Being a montana native I never leave the house without my sweatshirt in the winter! I especially love the warmth and trendy colors of under armour. Highly recommend!
Loren G.
Toledo, OH
I love this sweatshirt! The colors are bright and fun and it's very comfortable. It's great for throwing on over my gym clothes or with jeans to run errands.
Tania S.
These are very nice, sturdy, and durable hoodies. They fit nicely and are very cute. My issues are a. price (they are $55) and b. they are super staticky.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Is this comfortable and warm?
Angie A.