Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Sarah L.Under Armour Women's UA Big Logo Applique Hoody uploaded by Jen L.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
I am wearing this hoodie now and mine is in different colors but it keeps me warm and fits really well. The inside is incredibly soft and the texture is amazing. I love this hoodie and it has lasted a long time.
Jessica M.
I own a few different Under Armour Big Logo sweatshirts. I love them, they are more fitted so they are a very comfortable fit. I do like having sweatshirts that are fitted as well as baggy. These sweatshirts are super warm as well. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family.
robin k.
Loveland, OH
This hoodie is amazing, its comfy & always keeps me warm. i love it. but the only thing i wish is that it wasnt so expensive! But other than that it’s a great hoodie. they last long & dont tear.
Judith S.
Danville
The fit of this hoody is great. No tight feel when I put it on and the material is remarkable. Doesn’t leave you sweating from no air coming in. Both outside and inside are soft to the touch. It’s an amazing grab and go for fall or winter climate. Love this hoody.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I love all of under armour's threes they last forever super durable and the prices are really good. They come in a variety of colors and a great variety of sizes for both men women and kids.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely love this hoodie! To be honest, I own three of these. They are true to size, flattering and so comfortable. I love that they are light weight yet very warm. They are perfect for work outs or to wear casually and look great with either jeans or leggings. Every year Under Armour releases these hoodies in different colors which make it almost impossible to not own more than one. I usually purchase mine from Dick's Sporting Goods and feel that these hoodies are well worth the price!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Boyfriend gave me this hoody for Christmas, I absolutely love it ! It's super warm and comfortable, I wear it a lot. It is nice and light weight, not super bulky or heavy it is just right. Under Armour always have amazing products, all their clothing is amazing quality.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love the underarmor brand it is so durable and trustworthy. There stuff is high quality and it lasts forever. It feels so nicely on and is great for working out it is not to heavy and looks great on. The material and precision they put into there clothing is wonderful!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
If you are looking for a comfortable lightweight hoodie that is going to keep you warm, look no farther. Under Armour is designed for the elements. And the elements the goodies are made for is winter! Gauranteed to keep you warm.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
I️ will always be a fan of anything under Armour! These hoodies are well worth the money! They’re a little on the pricey side, but they’ll last! They keep your warm and cozy. The dri fit ones are great for being outdoors. I️ have quite a few that I️ wear when we go camping. They’re definitely a must have!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Is this comfortable and warm?
Angie A.