Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD uploaded by Felicia F.Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD uploaded by Nicole Marie R.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

The Women's UA Storm Caliber Hooded Sweatshirt helps water roll right off you so you stay drier, lighter, and better no matter what it is doing outside. The Armour Fleece hoody has a kangaroo pocket and a drawcord hood. It has an athletic cut designed for mobility without any extra bulk or fabric. see more...

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
My husband purchased this for me and I was so excited. I typically wear small, but went up a size. Even going up to a medium, this still fit snug and shrunk when I washed. (Washed on cold and used the lowest setting in the dryer). I am 5’9” so finding clothes that fit well can be a struggle. This sweatshirt was too short in both the torso and arm length.
crystal j.
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I have a hoodie kind of like this one and I love them, they are comfy and warm, they have all kinds of styles, and they are good for all weather because of the material, they can be kind of expensive but it is high quality and I would recommend.
Drew S.
I dont have this exact color, mine is blue and I get compliments all the time. The only bad thing about this hoodie is, it can get very hot. I only wear it during the winter because it keeps me so warm. It literally is like a mini jacket! It is perfect for our cold Minnesota winters but would not recommend to someone who lives in a higher temperature state.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
When you pick this product you will not be disappointed. this garment has a long lasting wear to it. you are paying a high price for the product. you have good quality at a high price. when i recommend my favorite brands under armour is one of my top brands that i choose from. they are not as expensive as nike is.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love under armour hoodies...I buy them for my whole family. They are very nice quality and wash well. They come in many different colors and with their size chart it is super easy to find the right fit. Affordable especially with seasonal sales!
Jamie A.
This hoodie is so soft and comfortable. I love it. This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Megan G.
hamburg
Bought this in the outlet website as a present for Christmas. My stepdaughter loves it and most importantly it holds up well in the wash. We dry it on low to avoid color fading
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I love Under Armour!!! My family owns a lot of it! I have this camo hoodie in the hot pink color and it is so nice...I am actually wearing it right now! It is super cute and so warm! Under Armour as we know is expensive. However, it is made so well it rarely shows any wear and tear, so for that reason I don't mind the investment so much.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
These storm hoodies really do repel water AS LONG AS YOU LAUNDER THEM ACCORDING TO THE SPECIFICATIONS LISTED ON THE TAG. I absolutely love mine, well. .. until it was accidentally washed with fabric softeners and then dried against the tags wishes. Bye bye perfect light rain jacket. I really need to buy another.
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
Do they have this pullover hoodie in children sizes?
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
What kind of fabric is this hoodie clothe made out of? I ask because I would like to try and get one .