Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD uploaded by Felicia G.Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD uploaded by Nicole Marie R.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

The Women's UA Storm Caliber Hooded Sweatshirt helps water roll right off you so you stay drier, lighter, and better no matter what it is doing outside. The Armour Fleece hoody has a kangaroo pocket and a drawcord hood. It has an athletic cut designed for mobility without any extra bulk or fabric. see more...

Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I love Under Armour!!! My family owns a lot of it! I have this camo hoodie in the hot pink color and it is so nice...I am actually wearing it right now! It is super cute and so warm! Under Armour as we know is expensive. However, it is made so well it rarely shows any wear and tear, so for that reason I don't mind the investment so much.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
I have this sweatshirt and i wear it a lot I like the under armour brand because it holds up really nice.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Review for: Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD
This hoodie is so soft and comfortable. I love it. This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
I love my under Armour hoodies. You can tell they are made with quality materials. They are thick and warm without being bulky. Colors do not fade in the wash. I've had mine since last year and it still had not gotten any pills or fading. Love love love.
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
I have this hoodie and I absolutely love it! Very comfortable and warm. I wear almost everyday lol (:
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Bought This for myself and love it. so comfy and super warm! I also bought one for my aunt for Christmas and she loves is and says it helps her cold walks to and from work! will totally continue to buy under armour
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Review for: Under Armour Women's Storm Caliber Hoodie Black Med 1247106-001-MD
I love this under armour hoodie! it's comfortable, provides a bit of warmth without being too much. I wash it on delicate, and it's keeping its color and shape nicely. I feel comfortable wearing it to the store, but it's too casual to wear to work. I recommend it, and any under armour product
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I love this sweater it's sooo warm. It's a good material. It's washes really good.
Patti R.
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
Do they have this pullover hoodie in children sizes?
Lashae C.
Lashae C.
ROBERTA, GA
What kind of fabric is this hoodie clothe made out of? I ask because I would like to try and get one .