BY UNDER ARMOUR

Control your hair and accessorize your look wearing the Under Armour Reflective Headband. An interior silicon strip helps the headband stay in place during all of your performance. Features a reflective UA logo. 1" width." see more...

Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these headbands because they actually stay on my head. They don’t slip off like most other kinds tend to. I like the colors that they offer and it’s perfect for my hair type. I would highly recommend!
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter bought these and wears them almost everyday, rotating through each of them. She likes how they are made and feel. If the daughter is happy - we are all happy! LOL!
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stay in place really well, the baby hairs drive me nuts mid squat and my hands are around a barbell, I don't have that problem as much with these, and they don't give me a headache like regular bands do. It's not until an hr in when I've converted into the sweat monster that I've noticed it slips some, which is going to happen if you're doing it right! Lol
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! We have purchased a wide variety of these. My daughter is a gymnast and she absolutely loves using these to keep the flyaways out of her face. Great products! Easy to order from, speedy checkout process. Never had a problem, so I have never had to deal with Customer Service.
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best headbands. They have a little rubber-like backing that ensures that they don't slip out during activities. I also like that they come in some great colors. I have daughters that play a lot of sports and these headbands are always things they ask for at season's start.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently got layers cut into my hair which has made these so essential. My shorter layers won't stay in a ponytail so these allow me to run or exercise without constantly tucking my hair back. Plus I love that they're reflective for running outside when it's dark!
Taylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These headbands are great. They are cute and have great support to stay on your head. However, they do not stay on my particular head very well. I know of many people who have recommended these to me, but they don't stay on. Additionally they are pretty pricey.
Laurne A.
Cameron, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw these and thought they were cute and bought a bunch and even though they have the grips they will NOT stay on . I can't blame that on the product though as it could just be the shape of my head . They seem to be of very good quality and not a bad price.
Keara C.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got two packs of these and ordered them and fell in love! All of my life I have had trouble finding headbands that would stay put in my hair and hold my hair back, and that wouldn't rip out my hair. And these did the trick! Stylish and comfortable!
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these. so many headbands don't stay in whenever i'm active or they pull my hair. these are great. they stay in even when i'm excersizing and they are fashionable. decent and fair pricing as well. these are strongly recommended.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do these stay put without moving back?