BY UNDER ARMOUR #42 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

• How many do you own? 😁😁😁2 Answers
  • How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in t...1 Answers
  • Is it a thick headband or thin?5 Answers
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
These headbands are so great! They stay all day, which is great because I keep my hair up and back usually all day every day! I pick some of these up early every time I walk into their store! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
This headband is awesome because it actually stays on your head and doesn't slip around when you're working out like some headbands tend to do. The price was right and it is definitely something that I would consider repurchasing if they came out with more colors.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love to work out, and I have long hair. It is always getting in my way. This product is so easy to use, and keeps my hair pulled back. I do not have to keep adjusting it all day like with some other headbands. I would highly reccomend to others.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these headbands. They're great for working out or everyday wear. I really like that they keep hair out of your face and eyes though when you're putting a good workout in. You don't have to worry about adjusting your headband every 5 seconds.
Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
This headband comes in different variety of colors. They are very affordable and usually come in a Pack of two or three. You can buy it at any sports store. I use it every time I work out to keep my hair out of my face.
Elena B.
Bridgeport
This product is great for sports or even everyday. I bought this from Hibbett Sports. This product is affordable,great quality. Yes it met my expectations highly. I am very satisfied overall. This product is great.
Ashlee W.
I have bought so many of these headbands. They're cute and stylish and they do great at staying in place whereas a lot of others slip and slide everywhere. I do find them pricey though and you could probably find some cheaper that get the job done.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This Under Armour headband is perfect for working out. It keeps your hair back and is fashionable. It's reasonably priced and machine washable so if you sweat while wearing it you know it can be cleaned without shrinking.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are essential if you are like myself and have a lot of hair, These headbands my workouts so much easier. They are not pricey and come in many colors.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
These are the best headbands for staying in place whether just wearing them with yoga pants for a cool sporty look or running 5 miles at the gym. Always cute and come in a variety of colors. I purchased mine at dicks sporting goods for $20.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days