BY UNDER ARMOUR #79 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

• How many do you own? 😁😁😁2 Answers
  • How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past ...1 Answers
  • Is it a thick headband or thin?5 Answers
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love to work out, and I have long hair. It is always getting in my way. This product is so easy to use, and keeps my hair pulled back. I do not have to keep adjusting it all day like with some other headbands. I would highly reccomend to others.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these headbands. They're great for working out or everyday wear. I really like that they keep hair out of your face and eyes though when you're putting a good workout in. You don't have to worry about adjusting your headband every 5 seconds.
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
This headband comes in different variety of colors. They are very affordable and usually come in a Pack of two or three. You can buy it at any sports store. I use it every time I work out to keep my hair out of my face.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This Under Armour headband is perfect for working out. It keeps your hair back and is fashionable. It's reasonably priced and machine washable so if you sweat while wearing it you know it can be cleaned without shrinking.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
I have so many of these I make sure to always have one in my bag just in case. It really keeps my hair out of my face and I don't have to keep putting it in place
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are essential if you are like myself and have a lot of hair, These headbands my workouts so much easier. They are not pricey and come in many colors.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
These are the best headbands for staying in place whether just wearing them with yoga pants for a cool sporty look or running 5 miles at the gym. Always cute and come in a variety of colors. I purchased mine at dicks sporting goods for $20.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I would love to have one of these.They are so useful and helpful it's unspeakable about how amazing they are.I love to use them when I'm on the go and when I'm at gymnastics and they always hold my hair up
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA
Probably the best headband you can utilize while getting a hard workout in. Keeps the hair out of the way and still doesn't move much when you do high impact. I love this brand and headband.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I love this brand and also these head bands! I'm always looking for stylish head wear for working out and keeping my hair out of my face and these are awesome!!
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days