BY UNDER ARMOUR

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are essential if you are like myself and have a lot of hair, These headbands my workouts so much easier. They are not pricey and come in many colors.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
I think this head band is so sleek and cute. It stays all day and during workouts. It helps keep my hair in place.
Nallely V.
Nallely V.
Mesquite, TX
Love this headbands I've used these headbands since I was in middle school. Great for sports they stay on
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love Under Armour headbands. They are small and not thick and bulky like some others. I have many different colors.
Rukhsar M.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
This is great when you need to pull back your hair when you workout. i love it because it keeps your hair back.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Under Armour headbands are fantastic if you are really trying to get in an intense workout and don't want to have hair getting stuck to your face. I love that these headbands are lightweight, but still manage to stay out while holding your hair back!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this brand and also these head bands! I'm always looking for stylish head wear for working out and keeping my hair out of my face and these are awesome!!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA
Probably the best headband you can utilize while getting a hard workout in. Keeps the hair out of the way and still doesn't move much when you do high impact. I love this brand and headband.
Natali N.
Natali N.
It's perfect for training! It doesn't fall off and stay put all the time!!!
Roxy A.
Roxy A.
I have a pink headband from UnderAmour and I'm a little disappointed with it. I've used it only a couple of times because every time I use it for workouts it slips off. It's okay if I don't move too much but when I start moving too much it slips.
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days