BY UNDER ARMOUR #34 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

Shelby ✋.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids
I love these headbands. They're great for working out or everyday wear. I really like that they keep hair out of your face and eyes though when you're putting a good workout in. You don't have to worry about adjusting your headband every 5 seconds.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I bought these from khols for my daughter to wear to cheer practice. She gets tired of her hair blowing in her face while she stunts and tumbles and these fit perfect for her. She wears them to every single practice! Definitely a must have if you want your hair out of your face.
Sophia V.
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
This headband comes in different variety of colors. They are very affordable and usually come in a Pack of two or three. You can buy it at any sports store. I use it every time I work out to keep my hair out of my face.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love under armor headbands they aren't super tight or super loose. They stay in place for the whole day without you having to readjust it. They are good for exercising and playing sports. I was overall satisfied which this head band and I would recommend it
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This Under Armour headband is perfect for working out. It keeps your hair back and is fashionable. It's reasonably priced and machine washable so if you sweat while wearing it you know it can be cleaned without shrinking.
Susana M.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
I have so many of these I make sure to always have one in my bag just in case. It really keeps my hair out of my face and I don't have to keep putting it in place
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are essential if you are like myself and have a lot of hair, These headbands my workouts so much easier. They are not pricey and come in many colors.
Amber a.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Love my sweat band.Great Quality and Has been through the wash and with held without shredding apart!!!!! love Anything from this brand
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
My husband works out almost everyday, he's a sweaty guy lol this headband helps him a lot to catch the sweat while he works out
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Under armours headbands are great. They keep my hair in place when I am working out and they also look super cute.
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days