BY UNDER ARMOUR

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love to work out, and I have long hair. It is always getting in my way. This product is so easy to use, and keeps my hair pulled back. I do not have to keep adjusting it all day like with some other headbands. I would highly reccomend to others.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
These are the best headbands for staying in place whether just wearing them with yoga pants for a cool sporty look or running 5 miles at the gym. Always cute and come in a variety of colors. I purchased mine at dicks sporting goods for $20.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I would love to have one of these.They are so useful and helpful it's unspeakable about how amazing they are.I love to use them when I'm on the go and when I'm at gymnastics and they always hold my hair up
El Reno, OK
These headbands are so great! They stay all day, which is great because I keep my hair up and back usually all day every day! I pick some of these up early every time I walk into their store! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
MEAGAN C.
MEAGAN C.
Love these. Won't buy another brand. I used these playing sports all throughout high school and college !
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
My daughters fav headband for when she's playing sports. Stays on and haven't stretched yet
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Love this headband it goes with a lot a lot of athletic clothes it is very fashionable
Shelby ✋.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids
I love these headbands. They're great for working out or everyday wear. I really like that they keep hair out of your face and eyes though when you're putting a good workout in. You don't have to worry about adjusting your headband every 5 seconds.
Sophia V.
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
This headband comes in different variety of colors. They are very affordable and usually come in a Pack of two or three. You can buy it at any sports store. I use it every time I work out to keep my hair out of my face.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love under armor headbands they aren't super tight or super loose. They stay in place for the whole day without you having to readjust it. They are good for exercising and playing sports. I was overall satisfied which this head band and I would recommend it
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days