BY UNDER ARMOUR #41 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

• How many do you own? 😁😁😁2 Answers
  • How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in t...1 Answers
  • Is it a thick headband or thin?5 Answers
Ashlee W.
I have bought so many of these headbands. They're cute and stylish and they do great at staying in place whereas a lot of others slip and slide everywhere. I do find them pricey though and you could probably find some cheaper that get the job done.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this headband it gives amazing stretch and is very comfortable comes in many different colors catch’s all the sweat doesn’t feel like your wearing it can find in athletic stores I would recommend it to everyone
Emily B.
Under Amour headbands are my go to when I want to put my hair back and it stay back. When I have in an UA headband, it holds. I have very fine, soft hair and it doesn't rip or pull. The little sticky strip keeps it in place comfortably. The stretchiness does eventually wear out over time with a lot of use, but they're worth it overall.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
I like these headbands a lot because of their inner grip on the inside. I am a runner, so I like how this particular headband actually stays on while I’m running.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
It's okay. I do lot's of jumping and running exercises and it always slips down into my face or dangles around my pony tail... Not really what i was looking for in a head hand for working out. I was disappointed in how much it cost and how little it worked
Charlin F.
Under Armour headbands are fantastic if you are really trying to get in an intense workout and don't want to have hair getting stuck to your face. I love that these headbands are lightweight, but still manage to stay out while holding your hair back!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love under armor headbands they aren't super tight or super loose. They stay in place for the whole day without you having to readjust it. They are good for exercising and playing sports. I was overall satisfied which this head band and I would recommend it
Tamara F.
I purchased this to keep the sweat out of my face and eyes. It works well for the first 30 minutes of my workout and then after that the sweat overcomes the band. It’s very cute and stylish. I got it on sale but it’s not something I can’t live without. Most of the time I forget to even put it on and take it with me to the gym.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I bought these from khols for my daughter to wear to cheer practice. She gets tired of her hair blowing in her face while she stunts and tumbles and these fit perfect for her. She wears them to every single practice! Definitely a must have if you want your hair out of your face.
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
This headband is awesome because it actually stays on your head and doesn't slip around when you're working out like some headbands tend to do. The price was right and it is definitely something that I would consider repurchasing if they came out with more colors.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days