BY UNDER ARMOUR #33 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

• How many do you own? 😁😁😁2 Answers
  • How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past ...1 Answers
  • Is it a thick headband or thin?5 Answers
Emily S.
Under Amour headbands are my go to when I want to put my hair back and it stay back. When I have in an UA headband, it holds. I have very fine, soft hair and it doesn't rip or pull. The little sticky strip keeps it in place comfortably. The stretchiness does eventually wear out over time with a lot of use, but they're worth it overall.
Tamara F.
I purchased this to keep the sweat out of my face and eyes. It works well for the first 30 minutes of my workout and then after that the sweat overcomes the band. It’s very cute and stylish. I got it on sale but it’s not something I can’t live without. Most of the time I forget to even put it on and take it with me to the gym.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
It's okay. I do lot's of jumping and running exercises and it always slips down into my face or dangles around my pony tail... Not really what i was looking for in a head hand for working out. I was disappointed in how much it cost and how little it worked
Charlin F.
Under Armour headbands are fantastic if you are really trying to get in an intense workout and don't want to have hair getting stuck to your face. I love that these headbands are lightweight, but still manage to stay out while holding your hair back!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love under armor headbands they aren't super tight or super loose. They stay in place for the whole day without you having to readjust it. They are good for exercising and playing sports. I was overall satisfied which this head band and I would recommend it
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I bought these from khols for my daughter to wear to cheer practice. She gets tired of her hair blowing in her face while she stunts and tumbles and these fit perfect for her. She wears them to every single practice! Definitely a must have if you want your hair out of your face.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
These headbands are so great! They stay all day, which is great because I keep my hair up and back usually all day every day! I pick some of these up early every time I walk into their store! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Emily B.
Bedford, MA
This headband is awesome because it actually stays on your head and doesn't slip around when you're working out like some headbands tend to do. The price was right and it is definitely something that I would consider repurchasing if they came out with more colors.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love to work out, and I have long hair. It is always getting in my way. This product is so easy to use, and keeps my hair pulled back. I do not have to keep adjusting it all day like with some other headbands. I would highly reccomend to others.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these headbands. They're great for working out or everyday wear. I really like that they keep hair out of your face and eyes though when you're putting a good workout in. You don't have to worry about adjusting your headband every 5 seconds.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days