BY UNDER ARMOUR #34 in Fitness Equipment

Under Armour Women's Power Thru Headband Under Armour's soft, elastic Power Thru Headband is made of breathable moisture-wicking fabric to stay dry and light for all-day comfort. The signature ArmourGrip technology grips more as you sweat for superior stay-put fit. Width: 1-inch Women's one size fits all Material: Nylon/Polyester/Lycra Colors: $color$ see more...

Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love to work out, and I have long hair. It is always getting in my way. This product is so easy to use, and keeps my hair pulled back. I do not have to keep adjusting it all day like with some other headbands. I would highly reccomend to others.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
These are the best headbands for staying in place whether just wearing them with yoga pants for a cool sporty look or running 5 miles at the gym. Always cute and come in a variety of colors. I purchased mine at dicks sporting goods for $20.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I would love to have one of these.They are so useful and helpful it's unspeakable about how amazing they are.I love to use them when I'm on the go and when I'm at gymnastics and they always hold my hair up
El Reno, OK
These headbands are so great! They stay all day, which is great because I keep my hair up and back usually all day every day! I pick some of these up early every time I walk into their store! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
MEAGAN C.
MEAGAN C.
Love these. Won't buy another brand. I used these playing sports all throughout high school and college !
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
My daughters fav headband for when she's playing sports. Stays on and haven't stretched yet
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Love this headband it goes with a lot a lot of athletic clothes it is very fashionable
Emily S.
Emily S.
Under Amour headbands are my go to when I want to put my hair back and it stay back. When I have in an UA headband, it holds. I have very fine, soft hair and it doesn't rip or pull. The little sticky strip keeps it in place comfortably. The stretchiness does eventually wear out over time with a lot of use, but they're worth it overall.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
This headband is awesome because it actually stays on your head and doesn't slip around when you're working out like some headbands tend to do. The price was right and it is definitely something that I would consider repurchasing if they came out with more colors.
True N.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
It's okay. I do lot's of jumping and running exercises and it always slips down into my face or dangles around my pony tail... Not really what i was looking for in a head hand for working out. I was disappointed in how much it cost and how little it worked
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it a thick headband or thin?
El Reno, OK
How many do you own? 😁😁😁
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
How is this for staying in place? Have bought others in the past that only work good for the first few days