Under Armour Women's Hustle Backpack II Lead-Black-White uploaded by Alyee H.Under Armour Women's Hustle Backpack II Lead-Black-White uploaded by S P.Under Armour Women's Hustle Backpack II Lead-Black-White uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

A perfect place to keep your gear while you tear it up on or off the courtUA Storm treated lightweight polyester fabric protects gear from moisturePU coated bottom panel is abrasion-resistant Large front zipper pocket Holds up to a 15" laptop Adjustable shoulder straps feature HeatGear technology for added comfort Top zip closure18"Lx13"Wx8"H see more...

Reygan L.
Livingston, TN
I am in college and have to walk around everywhere and this back pack never weighs heavy! It makes it so light and my back never hurts. The best backpack I've ever had!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This is a backpack that has lasted longer than any other brand that I have purchased. It carries a heavy weight load without breaking down the stitching. It is on the pricey side but you definitely get your money's worth along with a classic look. Would most definitely recommend and repurchase!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
I love these backpacks! Living in the heart of mobile Alabama it's always raining and walking to classes everyday I needed a strong dependable waterproof backpack. Being in college and carting a lot of books I also needed something comfortable and this doesn't hurt my shoulders back or neck
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
This is a very tough bag & it's great! I ordered it in Tropic Pink! It's highly water resistant & has a tough bottom! Very durable. It has 2 water bottle pockets, will hold my laptop or/and my Reebok's & has a top grab handle. I absolutely love it & it's totally stylish! Fits my needs perfectly!
lauren b.
Under armour has stood up to its name. I have this backpack and take it on our nightly hikes through the woods and pack stuff we might need throughout our walk. It's a great backpack and has several storage areas to put whatever u may need. Great space and holds up well very comfortable straps
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Love this backpack!! I bought this for my daughter this year and she absolutely loves it and all her friends love it too. It's average price for under armour but their products last forever. They have all sorts of other colors. I would recommend if you want to invest in a backpack that you don't have to purchase every year!!
Jamie A.
This will last an entire school year which is not normal these days. Lots of pockets to store things. This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
They make great quality items!  I have alot of the gym wear from them.  The bags are pretty sturdy as well, but i wish they could stand on its own on the ground, and not tip over all the time.  Love the front shoe pocket to separate your dirty clothes or shoes!
Julia M.
I have this in white for a work/ competition bag. Myself and all of my coworkers and gymnasts love this bag and we have just made another order for more! So great and has so many pockets to store whatever you may need and with easy access!!!
Kayla R.
DuBois, PA
This backpack has been to hell and back and is still going strong. It's made it through 6 years of school... she looks a little rough but nothing a good run through the washer wouldn't fix. Highly recommend.
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
I am thinking about buying this for a coaching bag (different colors), would this be a good size to get? Is it durable?
Yoselin V.