Under Armour Womens 6-pk. Mini Headbands-One Size, GREEN/MULTI uploaded by Hayls E.Under Armour Womens 6-pk. Mini Headbands-One Size, GREEN/MULTI uploaded by diana c.

BY UNKNOWN

Quality performance gear, the Under Armour mini headbands stay put during fitness activities. This 6-pk. of solid mini headbands features interior silicone for extra grip & moisture wicking to keep you cool & dry. Headbands measure .375 inches. One size fits all. see more...

Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I love my under armor headbands. They never stretch out, they match any athletic outfit I wear. Very effective and have a rubber backside so they don’t slip. Affordable and I would highly recommend to a friend.
Chelsea H.
I have had difficulty in the past finding a headband that will stay in place during my workouts, but once I found these, I was sold. The best non-slip, workout-approved headbands out there!
diana c.
They are as great as the Nike headbands, and help so much keep my hair back during workouts and soccer games. Honestly recommend to any athletic person whose hair gets in the way during their game because of the grip that allow it to stay on your head.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
Under Armour is expensive but these are worth. They are very comfortable on my head and look great too.
Stephanie H.
Whitby, ON
For its price, these headbands are fairly good. Because there are so many in the package, it was good for me because I like to keep headbands in various places (e.g. backpack, purse, bathroom).

The headbands stay on pretty well however they do slip while running which is its biggest down side. They don’t tug too much on my hair while in use. I have been using mine for about four months now and they have loosened a little but are still wearable.
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
I have these in marled pink and grey, I love the colours that I got because the pink matches perfectly with one of my under armour racer backs. I wear these when I go to the gym to keep my hair out of my face, they wear well and don’t shift very much while I’m working out because of the sticky band on the inside. I have thick, long hair. They also wash well. I bought my pack at Bass Pro Shop on sale but I wouldn’t mind paying full price for another set if I saw a colour option I liked! Great purchase and would recommend.
Hayls E.
Cornwall, ON
Love these headbands! They're perfect for playing sports. They keep your hair out of your face and they dont slide off like a lot of other ones