BY UNDER ARMOUR

Under Armour Ua Tech Half-Zip Top Women Women's Clothing - Tops see more...

Lauren K.
Midlothian, VA
My husband LOVES these shirts and has them in every color and style. I always try to buy them when they are on sale, though. As a baseball coach these shirts go through a lot, and hold up pretty well. They are pretty true to size, but make sure to check the material, because some can be more snug than other.
Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
I love these half zips, they are great on my morning runs when it's just a little cold. They are breathable so I don't get overheated, and the price is about average for similar tops.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wear these all the time for my runs. They are light weight and come in many beautiful colors. I get many compliments and keep me warm when it's cooler out which is great. But is lightweight so not stuffy during runs.
Gabby H.
I started wearing this so often, I had to grab another! It is so lightwieght and soft, but keeps you warm. Allows your body to breathe during a run, workout. Great for just lounging in as well.
Mary W.
Scottsville, KY
Love this brand because if the comfort and fit. My whole family can wear this brand. Sometimes a bit over priced so we buy when it is on sale.
Morgan T.
These are so nice to wear around the house, to the gym, or running errands. Fabric moves with you and price seems fair.
Elise B.
Wellford, SC
Warm but light enough to not feel suffocated. Great for working out or just wearing around. Flexible in the arms
Deena S.
Mason, MI
I just purchased this and wore it today for the first time. I was warm all day and comfortable.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
I love these shirts for the gym. They are super cute and give the right amount of compression for your workout needs. Also they soak in sweat instead of leaving it on the surface which is what I find the greatest