Under Armour UA Men's ColdGear Armour Compression Leggings [Black (001), Medium]

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Staci F.
Ada, OK
These Under Armor leggings are a godsend for my husband during the winter months. He works in a warehouse that is virtually impossible to heat. These leggings keep his legs warm all day long. We have several different pairs and would definitely recommend if anyone needs to stay warm.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I purchased these for my father two years ago as a Christmas present. I figured they would be a great base layer for him while deer hunting and I was right. He not only wears these while hunting, but he also wears them while doing work outside during the winter months. They are light weight yet incredibly warm. Even though they hug your body, they are comfortable as ever. He now owns a few of these along with their matching tops.
Jamie A.
These are a live saver for my husband in cold temps. He swears by them. This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
My husband is OBSESSED with these base layer leggings. He wears them under everything from shorts to sweats... sometimes even just on their own (at home haha). They’re long lasting and great for the type of guys that hate short shorts.
Alex flores @.
Lampasas, TX
The under armor tights are very comfortable and very easy to relax in. You can work out easier than ever. Highly recommended
Amanda K.
I love my under armor leggings. They are more expensive but worth the price. They are super comfortable and high quality.
Eduardo M.
Valencia
very good! I have one for exercise is very comfortable and very good to sweat. I like to have many to go to the gym and jogging