Under Armour Men's UA Sport Performance Underwear

by Under Armour

Iso-Chill fabric helps disperse body heat, making it feel cool to the touch 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction Material wicks sweat & dries really fast Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes Strategic mesh paneling for added breathability during your workouts Internal bonded media pocket with waterproof backing for device protection even during your toughest workouts Performance waistband with graphic detailing Non-working fly Single pair Inseam: 6"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Under Armour Men's UA Sport Performance Underwear!
Todd W.
Topeka
Love this product. When I wear them I have full range motion without the legs rising. They are on the more pricey side but worth every penny. The material tends to hold up longer than cheaper brands. I dont find very many flashy design wich I tend to gravitate too. Overall, I stand buy my 5 star rating and recommend to anyone looking for comfort and functionality
Abbey  F.
Indianapolis, IN
My son refuses to wear any other kind of underwear. Pricey but they hold up well verses other brands were they get ripped or worn out after a few washes. My son claims they are the most comfortable compared to Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, and others.

Looking for your answer?