Under Armour Men's Rival Cotton Hoodie [Black (001), Large Tall] uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY UNDER ARMOUR

Desiree V.
Extremely warm and comfortable. The only problem i felt it had was the good being too small to pull completely over my head. Not too expensive for a men’s sweater.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He already had it in a red so I thought getting him something he already liked, in a less bright color would be a nice gesture. He loves the Tall option because he is a tall person and tends to shrink his sweaters, pull overs, you name it...he knows he shouldn't put it in the dryer but he does! So this is perfect for him. We both love Under Armour, couldn't have gotten a better deal on it too!!! Score!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I am a big fan of Under Armor I wear there sports wear their shoes there close anything that they have I'll get I love this product
Clayton C.
Very comfortable and a great product and brand. Not sure if there are much better clothes out there
yassine e.
sidi slimane morocco
hello there! im yessine el hassouni from morocco im blogger i like your product so mush i will so happy to send me that for review and shoting  in my instagram account : @yessinehassouni my address

hay salam bloc 16 n 23
sidi slimane
14200 morocco
ANass B.
Hello Under Armour my name is Anass boulmal i like your products and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts profesionnal.
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products. That's all, and thank you for reading my message. Under Armour
Ian L.
Llanelli
In black. Great smart looking hoodie. Good quality and fit. Worth the money. Warm and effective