BY UNDER ARMOUR

HIT YOUR TARGET. Train as smart as possible by wearing the chest strap while you work out to track your heart rate. See it real-time when you wear with UA Band. Wear it EVERY WORKOUT. Track heart rate, heart rate zone, and workout intensity Connects to UA Band to display real-time heart rate and heart rate zones Water-resistant Bluetooth Smart compatible and connects to UA Record(tm) see more...

Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milligan College, TN
This heart rate monitor is great. I've never had any problems with it, and it syncs perfectly with my UA Record fitness band, and the UA Record app. I can track my heart rate while I work out to make sure I'm hitting that target zone. The band is lightweight and it's not uncomfortable at all. Would highly recommend this, and the whole UA Record package (fitness band, HR strap, and smart scale)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
I initially bought this for running but I found out that I could just wear it all the time just to make sure that I'm OK and it was really good
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
This is a good fitness accessory. I had one of these and then ended up just getting a fitbit because of the features.
Karis M.
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
This product was great to track my heart rate since I have a lot of anxiety. It helped me control it really well.
Candi S.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
In an effort to increase his physical knowledge hubby spoke with his trainer about purchasing one of theseĀ