BY UNDER ARMOUR

Textured sandals offering lightweight cushioning and comfort Synthetic upper Adjustable HeatGear strap Synthetic lining EVA sole with traction pods Imported see more...

Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Under armour is one of my favorite fitness brands. I love buying my shoes from here to work out and I bought these sandals because they looked so comfortable and they are! They’re very soft and comfortable against your foot.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ have these in black and they’re the most comfortable slip on shoes I’ve ever had! You sink in them with every step. My daughter steals them every now and then just to walk around the house in them. Definitely a good purchase! Under armour never seems to disappoint!
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
These slippers are comfy if thats what your looking for. The one thing i dont like is that when they get wet, the water takes forever to dry because of the material used in it. It has a sleek look and look awesome
Nicole D.
Newport News
Love these slides. My son has a pair too. After he gets done playing a sport he just slides these on. We have had them since last summer and they are still holding up
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Under Armour ClutchFit Force Slide Sandals-WHITE/BLACK-11 my son had to have these slides. We purchased them on sale at Dicks. They are very comfortable and trendy. I highly recommend these summer shoes for every age.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
My husband really like these shoes. He made me go back and buy him a second pair for the fire station. Very comfortable and easy to slip on and off.
Lisa M.
Verona
I have two boys and both are very into sports. I bought a pair for each of my boys. They really like the way they fit and look.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I just picked up the black pair and they are
SO comfortable. Perfect for my wide feet and look good on the feet.
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
Good cushioning. Very comfortable. Down side is don't get them wet... they'll have a terrible odor to them.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love these shoes! The brand is great itself but these shoes are very fashionable and comfortable!