BY UNDER ARMOUR

Textured sandals offering lightweight cushioning and comfort Synthetic upper Adjustable HeatGear strap Synthetic lining EVA sole with traction pods Imported see more...

Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
My husband really like these shoes. He made me go back and buy him a second pair for the fire station. Very comfortable and easy to slip on and off.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Under Armour ClutchFit Force Slide Sandals-WHITE/BLACK-11 my son had to have these slides. We purchased them on sale at Dicks. They are very comfortable and trendy. I highly recommend these summer shoes for every age.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I just picked up the black pair and they are
SO comfortable. Perfect for my wide feet and look good on the feet.
Sonya J.
Portageville, MO
Good cushioning. Very comfortable. Down side is don't get them wet... they'll have a terrible odor to them.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Good cushioning and comfortable! Don't get them wet bc then they will have an odor.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
I love these shoes! The brand is great itself but these shoes are very fashionable and comfortable!
Marlee L.
Love these! You can wear these with or without socks, wearing them with socks are in. These are very comfy and easy to slip on. These shoes are usually well priced and easy to find. I would recommend them mostly to sport players.