Under Armour Adult UA Curry 7 Basketball Shoes

by Under Armour

Upper features translucent layering of synthetic leather, mesh & TPU skins for reinforcement in zonal areas for comfort, stability & mobility Foam padding in the collar & heel for added comfort Internal counter lining provides immediate step-in comfort & stability UA HOVR™ technology returns energy to get you where you’re going faster Micro G® cushioning keeps your first step & every cut more explosive Flexible plate adds support & stability to every move Decoupled heel for more natural motion to help stabilize the foot Rubber outsole uses herringbone traction pattern to provide maximum floor control & grip Weight: 13.2 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Under Armour Adult UA Curry 7 Basketball Shoes!
These shoes are very comfortable, get the right sizd. I felt the sizing is alittle bigger than nike, so Id size down .5 of a size. The quality feel of the product is great. The on court feel is nice and responsive. I find its a little stiff on the heel part. Say if you were a quick mover itd be something to look at. Theres some weight to these shoes. One thing I did notice was when I hit a spot that someone dropped water on the court Id slip out. Even outside Id slip on rainy days. Good shoe all in all. Id recommend buying them, they just were not for me.

Looking for your answer?