Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz

by Osea

Feed your skin daily with this lightweight marine-based body oil for the ultimate skin repair.

This item: Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz $16.00; OSEA - Anti-Aging Body Balm - 6 oz $40.00; OSEA - Advanced Protection Cream $98.00

Item Weight: 1 ounces

I am super sensitive to strong smells. Would you consider the scent of this to be strong?
Who has tried Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz? I really like that it’s organic but am hesitant on the price?
Start your review of Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz!
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells like I would imagine algae does and for that reason I had a very hard time using it at all. I got it as part of a sample on a purchase from Ulta so at least I did not spend money on it. It was an okay body oil but I could not get past the smell.
Julliette P.
Davis, CA
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by Julliette P.
Big fan of OSEA body oil. Both bottles are about to be thrown in the trash. Even my 8 year old daughter asked me to use this body oil on her after she bathed. So natural & hydrates the skin beautifully. Smells great. Love putting Ingredients on my body that I’m proud of.
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love makeup and skincare but I hate to admit I often neglect the rest of my body. Its important to nourish and moisturize the rest of your skin too and I have to remind myself that! This body oil is helping me remember. Lately I'm finding I tend to prefer body oils instead of thicker creams and lotions for total body skincare. This is great for doing just that! This is an undaria algae body oil that is clean, vegan, cruelty free gluten free, and Californian made with naturally derived ingredients included. It is seaweed infused and softens, nourishes, and firms like no other. It even is said to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. To use, massage into damp or dry skin. I find that slightly damp skin, like after you have gotten a shower works the best- although dry skin does work as well. Its very light weight, non sticky, non greasy, and melts into the skin when massaged in. I like to use it all over my body, but particularly focusing on areas that I am self-conscious about like my thighs, hips, stomach, etc. The picture is of my calf. Overall, would definitely reccommend for self care and moisturizing the overall body, especially pist shower or bath!
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by Bri S.
I got this oil as part of a bundle I bought on a buy/ sell group. I LOVE this stuff, I have sensitive dry skin and it adds a gorgeous glow. I apply to my legs, arms, stomach, and butt. The smell is herbal and fresh. This makes me excited to try other products from this brand! Highly recommend! Your skin needs you to try this! Anyone tried other Osea products? Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz
Laura E.
NY
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by Laura E.
This product is awesome. I bought the smaller size to try it out. It has an amazing smell. I highly recommend it, after showering. Leaves your skin silky smooth, and a little goes a long way. ⭐️Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz
Briana Loren G.
jackson
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by Briana Loren G.
I don’t use lotion anymore! This oil nourishes, hydrates, and locks in moisture! Use it everyday or just right after the shower and OMG!
Amanda K.
San Diego, CA
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful vegan cruelty free body oil. This product leaves my skin feeling; soft, smooth and hydrated. If you need a more moisturizing product I would recommend this it works way better than any lotion. The plus side is this product does not leave you skin feeling overly greasy or oily. It’s the perfect amount of hydration and smoothness. My only dislike is the pump on my particular products was little wonky. Love that it is a glass container!
lisa P.
Pawtucket, RI
Undaria Algae Oil 1 oz uploaded by lisa P.
I kept seeing a lot of people talk about this body oil so I purchased the small size and as soon as it can in and I tried it, I ordered the full size! I love the way it makes my skin feel! It is not greasy at all and the scent is so light and pretty! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this but not as much as the body serum. Very oily and takes awhile to absorb in your skin. I'd stick with their other products before investing in this
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
I was a little underwhelmed initially because the scent wasn’t what I was expecting it was an orangey citrus scent, it also took a long time to absorb, I felt like it was sitting on top of my skin. BUT the effects on my skin were great! My tone evened out and it helped fade scars. A little does not go along way, I had to pump a lot to cover my body. All in all it’s an organic nourishing product, but it’s nothing special in my opinion. If they made a light version I’m sure I would love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana S.
S Yarmouth, MA
il y a 2 ans
Callie A. il y a 20 jours
Love it! Super helpful for my dry skin. I use a Gua sha stone with it daily.