BY UNCLE RAYS

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I like this affordable brand of chips as well as the sweet family history on the back. Tastes great. I like this variety as well as a variety that isn't listed called "Sour Cream & Cheddar."
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
They are very cheap alternative of BBQ chips. They are about $1. Pretty affordable. Actually really good for the price not disappointing. You can find these like anywhere. Just a different type of BBQ to try!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
'm not a potato chip addict, but sometimes like them as a snack.

I chose these because I'd never tried them before.

They are delicious, zesty, slightly sweet and spicy.It's like a combination of sweet and tart at once. The oils in these chips are better for health. It is hard to put the bag down.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
To me this is better than lays BBQ chips. You really so get a bang for your buck!! Love that it taste great as well, they are perfect for BBQ also :)
megan w.
Stockton, CA
i love these potato chips they have so much flavor and they are pretty cheap i love all the flavors but mostly sour cream and onion.
Tara M.
Delta
Probably the best Bar-b-que chips I've had. I will definitely get them again, and would recommend them to others.
Madison S.
Winston Salem, NC
Very good chips. taste fresh. are a big hit with my family! we love them. not to mention, pretty cheap!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I love the taste of these chips .. With some hot sauce gives it this sweet tang hot taste .
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
They are budget friendly and taste amazing! Much stronger taste than more expensive brands. They are always fresh and have a nice crunch.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I love Uncle Ray's! There is always an interesting story to read on the back. Simple flavors, but great taste!