BY UNCLE RAY

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
Wow I'm so surprised no one has commented on how great These chips are. I believe there one dollar! Very cheap but they ware some of the best BBQ chips I have ever ate! I recommend everyone to give them a try!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Foodie Expert
These chips are very delicious! the texture of the chips is good, and the price is very cheap! definitely worth it and a good option for a BBQ chip. yes, I would recommend this product.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
Love this product, very tasty, You must try it on chicken baked on top makes a great tasting crust also wonderful just eating as is.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
THE BEST! I buy these BBQ chips all the time. They have also come out with a Mesquite BBQ flavor. they are a wavy chip. My husband and I like to mix the two so you get a nice bland of sweet and salty! They typically cost $1 for a bag so super affordable.
Courtenay G.
Courtenay G.
Richwood, WV
I absolutely love these! They are my favorite BBQ chips. And they are super cheap! Would definitely recommend.
Payal P.
Payal P.
Foodie Expert
A snack while being outside? This BBQ potato chip taste the best. Bbq potato chips is my favorite flavor. I always grab one.