BY UNCLE MILTON

Perfect For Preschoolers With Synchronized Light &Amp; Phrases Features Auto Shut-Off &Amp; Remote Control see more...

Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es muy bonita mi niña adora a mini , sería fabulosa para su cuarto , me encanto muy buena idea para tomar encuenta
This is an amazing this to have in a toddlers room it's beautiful and will get your child to sleep in there own bed without a fuss my daughter wants more of these.
Danielle F.
Knoxville, TN
My kids sleeps in her own room with no fuss thanks to this amazing product. I recommend to any paren't with trouble getting kids to stay in their own bed.
Marzena M.
My daughter has o e in her too. and love it. she asked me for more. I will definitely buy some if I get my hands on it
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
My daughter is crazy about minnie mouse she would really love one of these for christmas.
Kathryn C.
My daughter loves Minnie Mouse and I know she'd absolutely love having this on her wall!
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Es lindo para las lindas ponérselo en su cuarto me encanta mi hija le gusta minnie
Mrs J.
This would be so beautiful in my princesses room.....I have looked in walmart and I can't seem to find this anywhere in my location
Saguery H.
Muy buena idea para tomar en algun momento mis nenas la aman a minny 😙😙😙😙su personaje favorito
Jamie-Lee B.
Do these distract your kids from wanting to go to bed?
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
What's the purpose of this?! Is it like a night light? How bright it is?