Uncle Milton Rainbow In My Room Projector uploaded by Tiffany K.Uncle Milton Rainbow In My Room Projector uploaded by Tiffany K.

BY UNCLE MILTON

Who doesn't love to come across a vivid rainbow? This most special of sights only happens when you get the perfect conditions of rain and sun. Well, or if you have the Rainbow in My Room by Uncle Milton Toys. With a simple wave of your hand, a beautiful rainbow can be projected across your ceiling or walls with this amazing toy. The Rainbow in My Room uses multi-colored LEDs to create the colors and you'll be amazed at how magical your room becomes. The Rainbow in My Room makes a great night light with its automatic shutoff feature and there is an optional AC adapter so you won't run out of batteries. It also comes with a bonus window prism disk for creating real daytime rainbows. Specs: Requires 4 "AAA" batteries (not included) Includes an instruction book with facts about rainbows Features and Benefits: Rainbow projector for ceilings and walls Multi-colored LED lights - Creates a colorful rainbow Features auto shut-off and jack for optional AC adapter (adapter not included) WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Tiffany K.
I purchased this from #Amazon for about $15 for my 5 year old son for Christmas because he just loves rainbows.. It was perfect! He just loves it! It is small and compact so it fits perfect on a bed side table.. The #LED lights are super vibrant! I recommend purchasing an ac adapter to go with it though because using batteries will not only get expensive, but it only stays on for 10 minutes at a time with the batteries.. If you use an ac adapter the light can stay lit..
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
My daughter got this for Christmas and she loves it! My only complaint is that it didn't come with the AC adapter that the instructions say you need to be able to have it turned on all night.
Mandy G.
Is this good for a night light?