BY UNCLE MIK'S GOURMET SEASONINGS

kimber k.
North adams, MA
One of the best spice mixes I've ever found. Perfect blend of spicy Cajun ingredients with pink Himalayan salt make this perfect for fish, or fries. You can keep this in hand cooking any meal. I'm 100% satisfied and plan on purchasing for life. Excellent quality spices. I found it online.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
I am totally not kidding when I say this brand of Uncle Mik's Gourmet Seasonings Cajun With Himalayan Salt is by far the best I have ever had. We made Cajun chiecken with this tonight and my family raved of its great flavor! it really makes your meal so much tastier!
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Este sazonador es delicioso, me encanta adobar mi pollo con el, le da un rico sabor y un hermoso color también
Audrey T.
Concord, NH
This was pretty good I didn't hate it it was delicious and salty and good on chicken
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this evening I think it taste so great and I would eat anything with Himalayan salt so I'm glad that they use that