BY UNCLE LEE'S TEA

Organically grown tea enhances the beneficial health properties of green tea. In addition to the benefits of antioxidants present, our organically grown green tea has the added advantage of being one of the purest teas available. It is grown without chemicals, with natural fertilizers and with careful attention to the preservation of the ecosystem. This green tea has been certified organic and cultivated according to biodynamic farming principles and comes from a region known for some of the finest teas in the world. Our organic tea is not only good for you, but is also good for the earth. Pure and simple, it s your choice of Green Tea in the purest form. Air-tight foil wrapped tea bags for highest quality of freshness. Individually wrapped and Kosher certified. Contents: 20 bags/box see more...

• Anyone's thoughts on this? 5 Answers
  • I love green tea but not every green tea is good! Is this...5 Answers
Acesha B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this Green tea it helps me when my stomach hurts. I just add a little honey and it's perfect. I wasn't really sure about it because I'm sort of a stick to what you know type of person. But I'm glad I stepped out of the box on this one.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
I like this tea, very effective in cleansing. Very affordable too. Very easy access to the grocery store and you can buy this in no time. Super effective!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I am a green tea addict, and with 100 bags per box, I am green tea heaven, with a great price. I drink about 6 to 8 cups of green tea a day.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Green tea has so many healing properties and purposes you can use a tea bag on your eyes to get rid of dark circles too
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Love uncle lees tea! So good and so many great benefits too! Also so great to drink when you get sick or cold weather.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Es fascinante este te verde y sus beneficios anti oxidante te hace sentir mas despierta
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Perfect size. I really enjoy tea and this taste great. Easy to store as well.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
My husband love green tea. hot or cold he'll drink it. this is a good brand.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
I love Uncle Lees Tea Organic tea! Great product and great value. Nice to enjoy on a cold day
Brittany G.
Anyone's thoughts on this?
Megan  F.
Everett, WA
I love green tea but not every green tea is good! Is this green tea good!?