MakeupUncle Harry's Natural Products
Uncle Harry's Oral Swish Oil Pulling for Treatment Teeth & Gums (4 Fl Oz)

Uncle Harry's Oral Swish Oil Pulling for Treatment Teeth & Gums (4 Fl Oz)

Uncle Harry’s Organic Oral Swish is designed to introduce you to the powerful benefits of the unique and effective Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling. Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic technique to detoxify the body and provide support for the immune system. It is traditionally used in the morning before eating or drinking. It is a great oral hygiene aid along with tooth brushing. Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture. Uncle Harry's Natural Products is dedicated to making earth-friendly products at people-friendly prices. Their mission is to respect the Earth and all of its inhabitants by offering the cleanest and most affordable body care products available, using only the finest quality, minimally processed ingredients, including local, organic, cruelty-free, and sustainable raw materials. Completely free of fluoride, carrageenan, triclosan, artificial sweeteners, and SLS. Gluten-Free, and Vegan. Made in the USA.

ORAL SWISH - designed to introduce you to the powerful benefits of the unique and effective Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling, a great oral hygiene aid along with regular tooth brushing; OIL PULLING - ancient Ayurvedic technique to detoxify the body and provide support for the immune system. Great for purging toxins, bacteria, and microorganisms through salivary glands that build up in the mouth overnight and is widely known for whitening teeth and reducing halitosis. Oil pulling may also help relieve headaches and even clear your sinuses; CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture; UNCLE HARRY’S NATURAL PRODUCTS - dedicated to making earth-friendly products at people-friendly prices using only the finest quality, minimally processed ingredients, including local, organic, cruelty-free, and sustainable raw materials; GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uncle Harry's Oral Swish Oil Pulling for Treatment Teeth & Gums (4 Fl Oz)!
Jess F.
Grayslake, IL
This is the only product from uncle Harry’s that I would give less than five stars. I love everything else that they make they are wonderful for oral care. However I don’t know if this is just because I am typically sensitive too acidic foods… And easily get canker sores if I eat too much citrus, this swishing oil had the same affect on me for some reason. I used it for two days and it was great, and on the third day I developed three canker sores all in one area. The only thing I had changed was Adding this into my routine so I’m pretty sure it was the culprit. It may have just been my mouth doing some sort of odd detox. But I’m still willing to give them four stars as I really believe in this company and I love everything that they do!

Looking for your answer?